Volkov vs Ngannou rumored to headline Russian UFC event (Khabib Out)

no way the ufc have a title as a fight might main event.

khabib vs someone like kevin lee or who ever in top 10 could of been a main event if he wasn't champ.

They could if they really wanted to start of their Russia entrance with a BANG.

I would really like to see Khabib vs Conor in Russia in Luzhniki Stadium. That would be Epic. At the moment there are 3 equally big promotions on Russian market, but with an event like they could blow everyone else away.

If there's an event in Russia (even if it's Fox and at a farmers market) Khabib will 100% be on it.

Dumb fight.

a) nobody wants to see it (Black Beast vs Ngannou is there for the taking)
b) #1 contender potentially losing to the guy Stipe just beat
c) UFC Russia without Khabib? lol

Really think it's BS, but maybe that's just me having some wishful thinking.

You wouldn't want to see that fight?

I hope for Tukhugov vs Lobov, that one would be great. A stand up brawl fueled by some genuine mutual dislike :D (I'm sadistic I know).

You wouldn't want to see that fight?

I hope for Tukhugov vs Lobov, that one would be great. A stand up brawl fueled by some genuine mutual dislike :D (I'm sadistic I know).
I don't wanna risk a contender, if Ngannou and Stipe wins i'm not interested in a rematch right now, and i think Overeem beats Blaydes too.. the division will be in a terrible spot if Ngannou, Stipe and Overeem wins

Agree about Tukhugov vs. Lobov, it should be a very exciting fight until Lobov falls, there has to be a limit of how much damage he can take.

i miss the days when u posted lots

giphy.gif

no way the ufc have a title as a fight might main event.

khabib vs someone like kevin lee or who ever in top 10 could of been a main event if he wasn't champ.
Last year 4 title fights were shown on 'free' tv

An African fighting in Russia. What could possibly go wrong?

Also known as ‘The Darklands’.

As described by Mark Hunt, who when asked after one of his many walk-off KOs, why he walked away like that, replied:

“He was still in the darklands, when I saw his face. He wasn’t there. So I just left it. He wasn’t there. He was out... somewhere else.”

You are pretty awesome my friend.

Something off about having Ngannou headline a card in Russia, where racism is alive, well, and not appropriately punished.

Something off about having Ngannou headline a card in Russia, where racism is alive, well, and not appropriately punished.

Racism is alive and well i many places (in US non the less).

Roy Jones Jr. (and other african american and afro-european fighters) fought in Russia many times and even got a Russian citizenship. He came out alive so please, do not exaggerate.
Yes the're is a problem with racism among football fans, many of which are in neo nazi groups, but the boxing and MMA crowd is different.
Besides how do you fight racism by avoiding to confront it.

Back