Volkans down to fight dc

Smart

Fight him straight after he has been knocked out and you're knocking people out in minutes

DC will be low on confidence

The only way this fight happens is if UFC wants to make Jones DC 3 sooner rather than later.

lol the guys who say he's a prospect and shouldn't fight DC are nuts. What is wrong with you guys? Sure, maybe he's a "fresh" matchup for Jones, but, why wouldn't you want him fighting the best possible opponent he can face? If he wins, he establishes himself as a true contender for the belt, if he loses, its to DC and he doesn't lose much in terms of ranking etc. All it does is show what he needs to work on and with another 2 wins, he's back in the title mix.

Volkan has really no time to waste,give him what he wants!
It's refreshing to see a fighter in the thin LHW division actively seeking challenges,and striving unabashedly to climb to the top.What I'm curious about though,is his wrestling and submission skills,Are they good enough to keep the fight standing against the 3 top fighters in the division,and especially Jones?

Why kill a prospect. Give him Manuwa.

not sure if serious, but, prospects shouldn't go from facing lower level fighters to just jumping in the cage vs JBJ (or any champion for that matter)

Also, he just KO'd Manuwa in 30 seconds.

Volkan isn't ready. I doubt this match would get made, it would most likely destroy the only hot prospect in the division.
Yeah yeah yeah. Keep doubting him!!!

Volkan KOs him in the clinch in R1. Next up for a funeral is Jones.

Volkan-Oezdemir.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah. Keep doubting him!!!
I like Volkan a lot and bet on him to beat Jimi, but there are levels to this shit and Oez needs to be built up more.

not sure if serious, but, prospects shouldn't go from facing lower level fighters to just jumping in the cage vs JBJ (or any champion for that matter)

Also, he just KO'd Manuwa in 30 seconds.
I guess I suck at trolling. Ima work on it though. But seriously I think he's a fight or two or three away from a Cormier.

Too soon for Volkan.

Wouldn't mind Volkan vs. Shogun, though.

Fights that are really quick usually aren't too telling of a fighter, other than a good win/loss.

The 15 minutes he spent fighting OSP was much more telling, which I honestly scored 29-28 OSP.

I like Volkan a lot and bet on him to beat Jimi, but there are levels to this shit and Oez needs to be built up more.
If you're good you rise to the occasion. No buildup needed. The same thing was said about Jones but look at him now!

I wouldn't campaign for this one Volk

DC will fuck your world up

DC needs to move to HW.

Volkan needs to fight someone coming off a win or get a title shot.

Volkan makes a timid DC his bitch quickly. Watch what he's doing in to set up these devastating stoppages.

Dudes ready to go, fuck all this old way of doing everything, let's stop fighting for the idea of rankings and build ups and the like. There's no time to fuck about if guys are chomping at the bit and putting ranked names away.

Let the hot streaks ride imo

Good fight for Volkan. DC is so arrogant he will think he'll run right over Volkan because hes not Jon Jones and DC is convinced no one else can compete with him so he'll charge in recklessly thinking this and get flatlined.

I think they ll match Volkan with Shogun, if Rua beats OSP... That legend prospect fight they love so much. Or Glover, if he wins against Misha.
How do you think Volkan matches up with Shogun?

Back