Volkan Vs. Gus !! Book it !!

LongDongSilver

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gus needs a fight .. And instead of calling out a booked DC or a just lost Rockhold.

why don't he fight Volkan ?

who you got ?

OEZDEMIR_VOLKAN.png

vs.

GUSTAFSSON_ALEXANDER_stockholm.png

Volkan needs some time to fine tune his game before he plays with the big boys again

Gus needs a fight .. And instead of calling DC or a just lost Rockhold.

why don't he fight Volkan ?
Didn't Volkan just lost? So what's the problem with the Rockhold call out? Rockhold has been running his mouth about LHW being weak and a easy division so yeah Gus wants to show him what's up

{<Scared}

Didn't Volkan just lost? So what's the problem with the Rockhold call out? Rockhold has been running his mouth about LHW being weak and a easy division so yeah Gus wants to show him what's up

{<Scared}

Volkan just lost to the Champ and at least he is in the same division.

Luke was being arrogant as usual.. And he already got what he deserved

Let Gus n Volkan bang bro !!

Volkan just lost to the Champ and at least he is in the same division.

Luke was being arrogant as usual.. And he already got what he deserved

Let Gus n Volkan bang bro !!
Rockhold should be at LHW, he's bigger than most LHWs, compare him to Shogun, Villante, Cannonier, Latifi etc, he rehydrates to 215+ and almost dies making 185

I wanna see Luke getting KTFO again, Volkan can fight Latifi or Jan Blachowicz if one of them wins.. If OSP wins, a rematch is right there, the first one was short notice and very close.

I’d rather see osp vs gus I love gus but I’d like to see him earn his shot this time
Give volkan glover or corey Anderson

Gus should fight rocksalt so we can see another ko that guy is total pos

I'd watch but Volkan got almost rumble power dangerous for Gus title hopes, and volkan win leaves us no one to challenge for the title.
It's weird Gus calling out dc after he books a fight then Luke who's in concussion protocols AFTER he was KOed. Like there's 9 other LHW in the ufc top ten he can fight but doing these dicey callouts.

I'd give Volkan the winner of Durkin/Anderson and Gus vs. OSP if he beats Latifi, Shogun vs. Glover for fun, Gus is probably too much for Volkan right now

Volkan will make him cry like Crumble did.

Gus is a ducking part time fighter.

Back