Volkan To Daniel Cormier '' Luke Is Training With Me Now !''

Also MS Paint version. I didn’t do either but both brilliant.

Z4IqP3w.png

The same DC that wanted to street fight Rumble because he was hanging with Jones ?

Didn't know about that. But Jones did a really good job of getting under DC's skin so I'm not particularly surprised. Outside of the Jones stuff, DC has been very composed IMO.

Luke is better of with Henry. AKA is an injury factory & Cormier just tries too hard to be alpha & captain of the team.

Someone should shoop crying DC in this pic

998522.jpg

Thought about this exact thing when Luke was training under Hooft for his last fight.

Lucky has never seamed like a honerable guy. Could easily see him trying to be big man at his new training digs and offer to help Volkan. Helping him train and tell DC's tactics to be liked.

DC was asked about this on a podcast not long ago. He said Luke would never betray him as Luke is like a little brother to him.

Hope that is true. Not so sure if DC even believes it.

nah, Luke and DC have been close for a long time.

Didn't know about that. But Jones did a really good job of getting under DC's skin so I'm not particularly surprised. Outside of the Jones stuff, DC has been very composed IMO.

It was pretty funny , the wife had to talk sense into him but when it comes to Jones ... he does go to that petty zone. Still dont blame him ... Id be pretty mad anytime I heard the name "Jon Jones" after the history between them.

And you better enjoy your last days of freedom...man will be doing some prison time for KOing two civilians..

Back