Volkan Oezdemir Manager "Oezdemir not to blame"

Oh shit, yeah? Well that's good enough for me.

So when's the title fight?

Only in America, max sentence of 15 years for punching someone in the face. That's a long ass time for a street fight.

Malki Kawa-esque in his statement making ability, Joe.

Only in America, max sentence of 15 years for punching someone in the face. That's a long ass time for a street fight.
Allegedly he knocked them both out, and one was unconscious for 14 minutes.

We don't know what happened yet. It's best to let the legal system run its course.

For sure, I'm just saying if they initiated the violence, then they got what they deserved. If not, well we might not be seeing Volkan for a while.

Allegedly he knocked them both out, and one was unconscious for 14 minutes.

Look, I understand you shouldn't be punching people in the face but the U.S. is crazy how many people we lock up. America has the most prisoners in the world. Think about that, the U.S. has more prisoners than communist China who has about 5 times the population. More than India with over a billion population, more prisoners than the worst of the worst iron hand dictator regimes around the world. Land of the free becomes almost ironic.

Look, I understand you shouldn't be punching people in the face but the U.S. is crazy how many people we lock up. America has the most prisoners in the world. Think about that, the U.S. has more prisoners than communist China who has about 5 times the population. More than India with over a billion population, more prisoners than the worst of the worst iron hand dictator regimes around the world. Land of the free becomes almost ironic.
Prisons are good business. That's why.

When private companies can make money off the prison system you are bound to have problems.

Prisons are good business. That's why.

Apparently. What's amazing though is the disconnect of my fellow Americans, most of which would have no idea that the U.S. leads the world in locking people in cages. Obviously Volkan can't go around fucking people up but the max sentence, which he wouldn't get, of 15 years is just crazy.

If a grown ass man can harass a 17 year old boy, and then shoot him dead in "self-defense," I don't see why a grown ass man who slapped a couple of grown ass dudes should do any time. LOL

Volkan "stood his ground," it is not his fault those two dudes were laid out flat on theirs. LOL

Apparently. What's amazing though is the disconnect of my fellow Americans, most of which would have no idea that the U.S. leads the world in locking people in cages. Obviously Volkan can't go around fucking people up but the max sentence, which he wouldn't get, of 15 years is just crazy.
A trained martial artist in the eyes of the law is a deadly weapon and will be treated as such.

When private companies can make money off the prison system you are bound to have problems.

For starters, and I don't mean this as a derail of the thread, but the Fed needs to give up on their lost war against drugs. That might reduce the prison load by a lot of people, never mind the fact that the C.I.A. runs drugs into the U.S. to make money for black ops.

"Not the aggressor" good luck selling that when the guy is 6'2" 230lbs and drops 2 guys out cold. Oh yeah he's also a professional fighter, lol. Maybe if he also went to the hospital for injuries received but yeah.. magic 8 ball says outlook not so good.

A trained martial artist in the eyes of the law is a deadly weapon and will be looked at as such.

Is that a real thing? Do the courts give him extra punishment because he is a professional ass kicker?

"Not the aggressor" good luck selling that when the guy is 6'2" 230lbs and drops 2 guys out cold. Oh yeah he's also a professional fighter, lol. Maybe if he also went to the hospital for injuries received but yeah.. magic 8 ball says outlook not so good.

Its the misfortune of being recognizable. Do you know how many street fights take place daily in a country like America? Most of the time you just leave and they never see you again and don't know who you are. Volkan can't do that though.

Thats due to arrests for nonviolent victimless crime.....once we legalize drugs and step into the 21st century, things will get much better....police will actually have time to persue and deter violent criminals when they stop harrassing johny nick-bag on the corner.....

Back