Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir arrested for Battery

These dudes in the LHW...save the fighting for the cage. Potential big pay day looming against DC, especially with an upset. Rumble. JBJ, now him. How hard is it to stay out of trouble? I guess maybe we will see The Mauler called in...

Volk could have simply slapped someone they go unconscious hit their head and crack their skull = aggravated.

The whole point is it's fucking retarded to fight over words which 99% chance this was. Yet people on sherdog calling werdum a hero and this guy a dumbass. Say the boomerang hit Colby on his temple and he dropped and got seriously hurt , :eek::eek::eek:s like you would still be saying he deserved it. And say it was mutual street fight other guy is a pussy for calling cops amiright bro? Snitches get stitches

well that's a lot of crap for one post. get of your high preaching horse, you dont know shit.
YOu have absolutely no idea what happened yet you compare it to punk ass bitch Colby suing a guy for thowin a fucking plastic bag with a plastic toy in it.
Maybe you need to get out of your mom's basement for 5 minutes and see the real world for a change. Men with backbone don't do what Colby did.

Bunch of spolied, soft ''men'' complaining on the internet how Colby could of died because of that joke of an altercation. it's fucking pathetic, no wonder this society is going down to toilet

Name sounds Russian though, and Russians made Trump their bitch,
yeah...trump really got the worse of it...
giphy.gif

Looks like no time will do time.
giphy.webp

Last edited:
he aint got time for that...

post his bond and get him in the cage already.

Volkan Oezdemir has been one of the UFC’s fastest-rising stars, but he could be in trouble after being arrested for aggravated battery Saturday in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

An arrest record for the light heavyweight contender became public over the weekend. Oezdemir’s charge is described as “Aggravated Battery - Cause Bodily Harm Or Disability” and as of late Sunday morning, he remains held at Broward County Jail on $10,000 bond.

No details about the incident which caused Oezdemir’s arrest are yet available.

The 28-year-old Oezdemir currently trains with the Combat Club team in Lantana, Fla., though he hails from Switzerland. He sports a 15-1 professional record, including a 3-0 UFC mark. In his last two outings, “No Time” knocked out both of his opponents in under a minute.

guy got arrested for the third time? damn...what a bummer day it must be for him

I will save judgement till more facts come out.

I hope we dont have another Jon Jones on our hands

He should've just thrown a boomerang. He'd still be able to fight then.

pretty sure this was posted a bunch already

Well i mean he said his name was "no time". He weren't shitting either.

If he keeps this up he should change his nickname to "Hard Time"..

would be good to link the source of the info

Back