Vitor: I feel like an animal without TRT

I'm so glad Vitor speaks up about it. He's right. Everyone acts like TRT made Vitor knock people out, like he wasn't knocking out Silva, Franklin, others before hand. Now that TRT is gone so is the scapegoat, so when Vitor comes back and knocks (anyone who he fights at MW) out, many will see that TRTor gets more hate than even JBJ. War Vitor:icon_lol:

I love how Vitor fans want to pretend that TRT does nothing

Can the commissions test for this Holy Spirit?!
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

I hope they don't look at his results too closely or he won't be cleared to fight.. His Jesus levels are off the charts..

He has a point, the Dan Henderson case was dodgy as fuck.

As for his level being naturally low- yea that kinda sucks. We know one thing, TRT doesn't automatically make you superman. The names he listed never found the same success.

Honestly, the dumbass wwe-crossever fans are to blame for this. They kept yelling 'steroids' at Vitor, and blacklisting each of his accomplishments. Now Vitor will likely never fight in MMA again.

Hope the trolls are satisfied now that they've gotten what they wanted - Which is basically the retirement of an original MMA fighter, who was still in his prime in the modern era.

So you never needed TRT for health reasons which we all knew yet you still cry you don't have it.

You feel like an animal because the juice won't be leaving your body for a long time. You are still reaping the benefits after stopping, and you used TRT to mask your other boosters which is why you turned into a mutant.

I don't like his interviews, but I like his fights. You girls, crying about TRT, have shelved him and Ill bet within the same breath, youll cry about watered down cards.

I hope he finds a way back.

Nobody shelved him except himself because he had a random test two months ago. Lucky for him he had control in releasing the results which he has kept quite about since the drug test but he had to withdraw from the fight. Wonder why....

Last edited:
Hendo was allowed to use TRT to fight Shogun (and knocked him out). Barely anyone said anything.

Yet when Vitor was on TRT, fighting Hendo, who was also on TRT, and knocked him out, people whined about it.

Double standard bullshit.

If the Holy Spirit gives him everything he needs then why did he need TRT and why is he still complaining that he needs it?

1ptqgz.jpg

It's because he's a phony who comes to pray, he thinks if he follows god he will be rewarded and that's why he gets destroyed by the true top fighters.

Vitor has only lost once at 185lbs. And that was to Anderson. If losing to Anderson means you're a phony then that whole damn division is full of phonies, and Vitor will beat em.

Godawful interview guaranteed everytime he opens his mouth.

But if he gets some black market testosterone and uses that and keeps within the normal levels, then he basically keeps using TRT.

No. No he won't.

They will still detect it in his T/E ratio.

His serum levels could be spot on, but his T/E will be way off, and if he doesn't have a TUE he's fucked.

Lol!!! Anthony Johnson never became a champ at WW, and lost to Vitor at MW.. but bet a top 5 guy at LHW and beat a former HW champ at HW...

He kept missing weight at WW/MW. Not making a tough weight cut worked good for him. Makes perfect sense.

His success is not because he is at a "weaker" division.. it has to do with his talent, his new camp, maturity and dedication...

So it's all paying off now, 17 years into his MMA career...

That 1-4 stint you're talking about was during vitor's lowest point of his life, during the time his sister was kidnapped and murdered... Vitor has come a long way from that time...

He won his only divisional title briefly after his sister disappeared. You don't know how much that incident affected his game. Nobody does.

Holy Spirit remark just killed me. I didn't know he is that insane.

Love his attitude. The guy is a true warrior and wants nothing more then to fight. Regardless of TRT Vitor has always been a monster and IMO his biggest problem was that his head wasn't in it.

His last few fights have been results of hard work and he will go on to win that belt.

Fuck the Haters..

He kept missing weight at WW/MW. Not making a tough weight cut worked good for him. Makes perfect sense.

So it's all paying off now, 17 years into his MMA career...

He won his only divisional title briefly after his sister disappeared. You don't know how much that incident affected his game. Nobody does.

even if he missed weight wouldn't being bigger favor him in such a weak division like you say (regarding rumble) (also I think LHW is best weight for him, just arguing your point)

Vitor has been great for most of his career minus 2004-2006 (2-5, was 12-3 before then)

Vitor has matured and I really think that blackzillians camp has been the best thing for him and really sharpening his game

Yes you're correct I don't know exactly what his sister tragedy has done, but I imagine a situation like that would have a great affect on a fighter's mental game.. he was 12-3 then went 2-5 for the next 2 years after his sisters situation

Let's do some math my fellow scholars. Through the power of science and supplements they have found a way to lower the decline of physical performance and any age may apply. 100 olds may return to fighting form if not mentally destroyed already. Come on man when your time is up it's time for the next gen, if you take others place then you are holding back the sport and lessening the chance of it growing. Some fighters just love to fight no matter what age but if you do you have to accept you can't cheat to win.

Highlight reel KOs aren't holding back the sport.

Anyone have a clip of his "Dont be a thermometer, be a thermostat" interview? That wa hilarious.

200 is still pretty damn low. He's not going to have the same physical strength.

I'm surprised he's still able to train at the same level (unless he's just fooling himself).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back