Vitor: I feel like an animal without TRT

He should take a fight soon since he is full of the Holy Spirit or whatever the fuck he said.

He could rematch Rockhold or fight someone else of note.

He should fight another bible person just to see who's side Jesus is really on.

The Athletic Commission is ducking you, bro!

(apologies to Tommy Toehold)

Am i the only Vitor fan here these days??

He used to be my fav fighter before he shaved the Mohawk and became viTRT. It's not bc of the TRT usage though- I just don't like his new attitude and Jesus freak spewings. He's still a blast to watch but I won't be rooting for him

My prediction is that non trt/whatever else Vitor will do about as well as non TRT/whatever else Ubereem. Vitor was jacked up against whenever he fights in Brazil. See Anthony Johnson fight.

Am i the only Vitor fan here these days??

no, one of vitors biggest fans right here... and me and him are technically friends..he responded to me on his IG before, I am one of the only ones I have seen he has responded to.. so guess that makes us bffs

Overeem never had a TRT exemption and I dont think Bigfoot did either. Overeem had high levels of Testosterone without an exemption

Bigfoot had a TRT exemption and had high levels after the hunt fight

I almost had to stop at "The Holy Spirit give me everything I need."

And he just haaad to make it about Brazilians.

I'm curious to see how he does in his next fight. Hopefully he still gets a title shot.

An animal you say?

62459.jpg

I actually agree with Vitor's premise about TRT. He has low T. I absolutely do not doubt that. I personally think he should be able to supplement his testosterone to normal levels.

But let's get real here. He fucked up, and made it WAY WAY too obvious something else was going on. He used TRT as a veil to explain why he suddenly looked like he fell in a puddle of retromutagan ooze. Obviously this caused everyone to raise an eyebrow and all hell broke lose. This lead to TRT being banned, imo.

He welcomed all of this on himself.

I understand the UFC started a blood testing policy with the AC that costs a great deal of money, so they won't be using this process all the time. I can understand that. The great thing about this is that the testing they are doing incorporates testing for substances like HGH, and IGF1.

I just hope Vitor caught word of this, and the UFC plans on doing this testing for Vitor's next fight.

If the reason for the trt is to train and fight at a normal level...

... and he is training at a normal level ...

... then there is no reason to take a substance disallowed by the organization and commissions he is fighting in.

Vitor, great fighter that he is, has been accused of roids his entire career.
He tested positive for roids once.

He had been using a substance that is now banned and has been disallowed to continue its use.

I think it is less about a lab count and more about how you are performing.
There's more to this game than numbers.

Non-TRT Vitor vs. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to end all this nonsense once and for all.

I love crazy religious non TRT Vitor. So many quotables.

So what's stopping Vitor to continue using TRT? If he just raises his levels to the normal range would they penalize him because his levels should be below normal?

Nevada will no longer allow fighters a license with TRT exemptions....everyone has to get off it.

Nate Marquardt?

Didn't test positive before he was on TRT he did while he was on it. I think you're confused of my first post. Plenty of people have tested positive while on it but Vitor was caught juicing BEFORE he got his exemption

Vitor Belfort said:
People say ‘oh, so you should retire.’ Yeah, you want me to retire so you won’t get knocked out. I won’t retire. I will be back and I will win.
That's fucking badass.

best of luck to him.

I wonder how many people realize that vitor has some of the best armbars from guard in all of mma.

Back