Vitor: I feel like an animal without TRT

Then why take it in the first place?
Vitor's an amazing fighter, but please don't ask him questions. Just let him throw head kicks.

So he can have a level playing field as he stated in his comment

So what's stopping Vitor to continue using TRT? If he just raises his levels to the normal range would they penalize him because his levels should be below normal?

We'll eventually see how much of an animal he is without TRT. I'm pulling for him and am hoping there will be no noticible difference in what we see. I am not expecting that though.

Vitor is such a clown. Anyone with logic can tell he's spewing bullshit and once again Vitor, you were under such scrutiny because you're the only one on TRT who was previously popped for juicing.

He was the only one? You sure about that?

Mohawk Vitor is a beast, it was the hair more than the trt.... so when is he getting another fight?

Is that Sophia V?
I'm pretty sure that's his wife? I think he met her on a Brazilian reality show, and he likes her feet.. Like a lot..

vitor+foot.gif

Well studies show that the benefits of using steroids can carry on for years after use. Of course you feel like an animal Vitor.

Tl, dr - but I assume he means he feels like a tiny kitten without his roids. 24-10 at 37 years of age.He is never..... eeeeevvvver gonna win a belt again.

Makes me laugh when he says he just gets his levels up to his opponents levels.

The only way to know that was if Vitor was testing his opponents levels......but really he has no idea what his opponents levels are.

He could be fighting guys that have low test levels too, but they've decided not to take the TRT.

vitor's always been a beast. wiht or wihtout help.. but i'm gonna laugh my freakin ass off if he losses his next fihgt:p

Mohawk Vitor is a beast, it was the hair more than the trt.... so when is he getting another fight?
He should take a fight soon since he is full of the Holy Spirit or whatever the fuck he said.

He could rematch Rockhold or fight someone else of note.

Vitor can fight, but he really struggles when it comes to logic and reason.

Makes me laugh when he says he just gets his levels up to his opponents levels.

The only way to know that was if Vitor was testing his opponents levels......but really he has no idea what his opponents levels are.

He could be fighting guys that have low test levels too, but they've decided not to take the TRT.

If thats the case he seems to think he's fighting the Incedible Hulk every time

Vitor is such a clown. Anyone with logic can tell he's spewing bullshit and once again Vitor, you were under such scrutiny because you're the only one on TRT who was previously popped for juicing.

Reem and Bigfoot come to mind :/

Back