Vitor Belfort vs. Lyoto Machida Official For UFC 224 in Brazil

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Rooting for Vitor, but Machida probably has more in the tank. TRTor would win, but pretty sure nowadays Machida will take the 3 round decision.

I think Machida wins a decision. I dunno, I think Machida has a little more left in him than some are making out. He had to sit for a long time before the Brunson fight, which isn’t ideal at this point in his career. He got starched early in that one, so the Anders fight was him finding his feet again. I didn’t think he looked as bad as some people have said he did in that fight and had it as a pretty clear 3-2 rounds in favour of him. Still think he could get favourable results in some interesting fights like Vitor, Bisping, Hall would be fun ...

Last edited:
can't believe we'll never see Vitor vs Shogun.

Although I wish this fight happened a few years ago, I am still excited for the fight because both of them have a good chance of winning. If Vitor doesn't get a KO/TKO in the first round or into the second round, I can see Machida winning via decision.

Did a search but didnt see any posts, mods can you add a POLL... who do you got?

ill be rooting for Vitor, I think they should both be allowed some TRT.
Well, there were six different threads already on this in the past few days so I don't know what you were searching for. The original one even has a poll, and your thread is now part of that.

Machida... Think if Vitor cant finish in the 1st round it is just a matter of time... #Crane Kick !!!

somebody needs to hook the bike pump back up to Vitors pee-hole and blow him back up !!

Pre-Usada, this fight would have got me wayyyyyy more excited, but it is still a cool match up between the 2 of the old guard of the Brazilian mma wave.

I hope this is not the main event. I understand it's in Brazil, both guys are from there and they are former champs and legends of the sport, but this fight is completely irrelevant to the rankings. A PPV main event is pretty much always a title fight or a #1 contender fight.

This photo says everything about Conor McGregor.
Fuckin poser.
his pr team heavily invested / trained him in the art of energy projection/ body language from the start

at least from what I can discern from watching him for a few years

He could've learned it himself but i doubt it

The ptb of MMA seen potential in him and invested / got him training and an education in that sense from a very early stage

10 years too late...This would have been a great fight long ago, now not so much.
Well, who would you rather both of them fight? Silva is serving a 8yr ban so Silva vs Belfort 2 is out. And Shogun vs Machida 3 doesn't work since Machida is at MW.

Well, there were six different threads already on this in the past few days so I don't know what you were searching for. The original one even has a poll, and your thread is now part of that.
I searched vitor vs machida, anyways mine had OFFICAL in caps soooo makes me cooler?

Well, who would you rather both of them fight? Silva is serving a 8yr ban so Silva vs Belfort 2 is out. And Shogun vs Machida 3 doesn't work since Machida is at MW.

Still the best matchup for either of them, just too late to be the fight of the century that it could have been a decade ago....

Back