Vitor Belfort vs. Luke Rockhold. The Poll. **Threads Merged**

THE FIGHT Is in brazil so vitor will be FREE TO ABUSE TRT with no decent commission enforcing the rules. Rockhold can win in california with the competent commission but in brazil BELFORT WILL DESTROY ROCKHOLD BY TKO

This is such a ridiculous statement. It's the Brazilian olympic commission responsible for doing the tests, and they're super strict with doping. Three fighters have been popped here by the use of banned substances, one of them being Brazilian. So why are you assuming the Brazilian commission is not "competent"?

Last edited:
This is such a ridiculous statement. It's the Brazilian olympic commission responsible for doing the tests, and they're super strict with doping. Three fighters have been popped here by the use of banned substances, one of them being Brazilian. So why are you assuming the Brazilian commission is not "competent"?

because belfort can use TRT to jack up his testosterone levels ONLY in Brazil. If belfort is doing things legitimately, why can't he get a license in Nevada, which isn't even as strict as California?

I don't like to be the one betting against Vitor, but I do think Luke will control the space in the first rounds, staying away, and then attack to win 3, 4 and 5, getting the decision.

I don't see Vitor beating Luke to be honest.

Man, I remember the days before Vitor KO'd Bisping when everyone said Vitor would lose any fight that goes past the first round. Now all of a sudden he is a KO/TKO machine that can only be stopped by GOATS. I wonder how Sherdog will describe him if he should lose to Rockhold.

What ? Vitor belfort has always beying dangerous vs any man trt no trt if his sister wasn't kidnapped and murdered he could tha ko Tito , chuck and randy easily back then and still a monster today!

I usually never pick against Vitor but my gut is telling me Rockhold for some reason

I disagree with your gut, Rockhold and Bisping are too similar for me to think that Vitor won't KO/TKO him.

Rockhold and Bisping are great defensive wrestlers but have poor takedowns, they also don't hit very hard for MWs, Vitor is a horrible match up for Rockhold.

I don't see Vitor beating Luke to be honest.

How do you see Rockhold winning? I just don't see it, his takedowns aren't that good, he isn't a better striker than Vitor and he isn't particularly dangerous in the clinch.

Vitor stops Rockhold early I believe. If not, Luke is going to decision Vitor.

Belfort by KO. I'm not entirely sold on Rockhold.

Not sold on Rockhold. He's not bad but he just seems very average to me and his resume is weak other than Jacare which was a boring fight.

It's pretty amazing that in 2013 we are still talking about Vitor and the majority are voting for him to win via KO/TKO. The miracles of modern science.

im picking vitor by ko/tko. wouldn't mind seeing rockhold take it, shake things up a bit.

I honestly feel Belfort will knock Rockhold out in the first round.

Meant to vote Belfort by KO/TKO not Rockhold.

Belfort is the best behind Anderson Silva at 185 until someone proves otherwise. The only way I see Rockhold winning is if the fight goes into the later rounds. He has a decent reach but I think Belfort is too good to lose this one.

Back