Vitor Belfort on TRT: "I want people to know I have a conscience"

People cry about steroids and PEDs because they have faith based morals and are afraid of the advancement of medicine. Technological advances scare them and it is about cheating what "god" gave them. if it isn't faith based morality then it is just straight not be educated on the subject and buying into the propaganda.

Why is it a bad thing that under a medical doctors care substances that can maximize training and recovery, along with recovering from injuries faster be demonized?

The great thing is....progress happens in spite of all the backward thinking dipshits who want to push their morals on others.

No proof of PEDs giving a fighter an edge?

I guess its coincidence that Decision Dan now throws "H-bombs" after his athletic prime.

I guess its coincidence that Sonnen went from not being able to hack it in the UFC to the p4p champs kryptonite.

I guess its coincidence that mentally weak Vitor is now KOing all his opponents not named Silva and Jones.....hell he has done better than any fighter against Jones thus far.

You know these guys pays thousands for this "therepy" and risk getting caught and their reps for something that gives them no advantage whatsoever.

Lol Dan has always been a great athelte with heavy hands, he has old man strentgth

Really? All I have seen him do is lose, guess you can give TRT credit for that...

Vitor since he was 19 was a KO machine, most of his losses were within the first 2 years after his sister went missing, you have to be kidding me if you don

People cry about steroids and PEDs because they have faith based morals and are afraid of the advancement of medicine. Technological advances scare them and it is about cheating what "god" gave them. if it isn't faith based morality then it is just straight not be educated on the subject and buying into the propaganda.

Why is it a bad thing that under a medical doctors care substances that can maximize training and recovery, along with recovering from injuries faster be demonized?

The great thing is....progress happens in spite of all the backward thinking dipshits who want to push their morals on others.

exactly!!!!

trt isn't the reason vitor is displaying new striking techniques. of course, sherdog idiots will say otherwise.

ill leave these here before he gets shit on.
iFY7vKcJYwSxD.gif

hgfhfg-o.gif

leaving legacy...w/ some steak sauce
video-anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-ufc-126.gif

trt isn't the reason vitor is displaying new striking techniques. of course, sherdog idiots will say otherwise.

iFY7vKcJYwSxD.gif

hgfhfg-o.gif

Everyone knows that it doesn't teach you technique but it clearly helps in other ways. If you can train longer and harder then there's no reason to think you won't be stronger and potentially be able to hit a lot harder! Belfort has always struggled with cardio and now he is fitter and has more stamina than 20 years ago. That's unnatural and no more gassing after a round! If you can't see the benefits to him you're naive or an idiot. I always liked him as a fighter, but I'll never support him again!

What happened with his skill? His fans said his skill set made him do that high kicks. Now he is throwing rarely.

I forgive you Vitor, as I'm a fan and you didn't fight Shogun/Wand when you were fully loaded on TRT.

No, people cry about steroids in MMA because you can get that extra power to head kick someone into mental retardation or worse.

Take a look at old MMA fighters/boxers, they aren't exactly happy stories.

A guy like Overeem put Fujita into a coma at the height of his uberness, which he might not have been able to without all that extra explosion.

iFY7vKcJYwSxD.gif

hgfhfg-o.gif

bro,that TRT is gonna give you the awareness to perfectly time that kick..Not your training and tehcnique.

Us Sherdoggers apparently don't have a conscience...because we all want TRT Vitor back!

c6cb86591d3f9868e2fd19b411469a52_vice_669x375.jpg

"Some people even said I shouldn't apologize because I did nothing wrong. But I told them, 'You're wrong. I'm going to apologize.' I think you recognize when you're right and when you're wrong. Sometimes, you may actually be right, but it doesn't mean you're always right. So if you make a mistake, you just recognize and admit it.

I don't really feel like Vitor has to apologize for anything, but as for as apologies goes, this one might be among the worst ever.

Always felt fine with TRT. If it simply makes an older fighter feel younger and get back their earlier levels to me thats not the same as cheating cause it just allows fighters to stay good longer which benefits them their families and us the fans. Have always believed if everyones juiced its not cheating but with TRT I honestly just think its okay. Belfort missed a lot of his prime dealing with personal issues, he deserved help in getting his career back on track and so do other older fighters wanting to extend their careers.

I kind of agree, sometimes genetics are just shit and it's unfortunate, injury wise for example me and my brother in law went to join the military a year apart, he failed every fitness test he ever went for but it was height of the afghan war so he got to training, he struggled through but got there, I always kept fit, never smoked or anything and smashed my 1.5miler at 8.05, got to basic and got injured and medically discharged, he's smoked his whole life and never ate a healthy meal.
So some fighters unfortunately may be like me, a glass cannon, stuff like hgh if regulated could certainly help though kind of guys.

no one is denying it.

im talking about how the skills and techniques he has picked up are overlooked and ignored. oh hes on trt so those perfectly executed kicks must have come from that.

if that is the case, im going to go get a trt prescription and be challenging gsp here shortly.
Considering they went away when the trt went away... well..

If trt didn't help vitor why did he need it and why does he now, once again, look and fight like shit. He's a cheat and pretty much always has been. People talk about getting his youth back. That youth was when he was once again roided to fuck.

Say you don't care if he cheats you just like to see him destroy people. That's a bit fucked up but fair enough. Just don't try and claim trt makes no difference and he would of been successful and had the crazy finishes without all the chemicals because it quite obvious he wouldn't have.

Most of the people he knocked out were on TRT or more

Back