Vitor Belfort has wins 20 years and 200 UFC's apart.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He defeated Tra Telligman in February '97 and UFC 12, and defeated Nate Marquardt in June 2017 at UFC 212.

Cool if you like even numbers.

Too bad he was a PED user who got defensive whenever the accusations came up.

He defeated Tra Telligman in February '97 and UFC 12, and defeated Nate Marquardt in June 2017 at UFC 212.

And he is a prime example of "steroids don't work in fighting." He has been using exotic supplements his entire career, and his longest winning streak is 5 fights, and that happened when he wasn't even known as "TRT Vitor."

Steroids don't work. The numbers don't lie. LOL

And he is a prime example of "steroids don't work in fighting." He has been using exotic supplements his entire career, and his longest winning streak is 5 fights, and that happened when he wasn't even known as "TRT Vitor."

It always seemed like Vitor's weakness was his confidence, focus and aggression. Getting hopped up on testosterone seemed to remove that.

Pretty damn impressive, even with the help of extra Lucky charms.

He's a legend in my book.

More cool if you watched both fights the day they happened , I have enjoyed his career.

Friggin 19 year old bare knuckling dudes twice his age = respect
40 year old still finishing guys in the Octagon = respect

Drugs? Who gives a shit, it's not a real sport. Go watch all the "clean" fighters that are beloved.
I'm ready for a slew of "Jake O'Brien was kind of okay" threads.

It's insane a guy who fought at UFC 12 is still relevant. We may never see that kind of longevity again.

Respect.

Wow roids are better than I thought.

If trt Vitor was still around.... just imagine

Steroids do work, look at Vitor on and off TRT, it's night and day.

Do you know Vitor's history? The middle of his career he wasn't there mentally with his sister getting kidnapped and then ending up murdered.

xv_c__20belfort_info.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back