Vitor Belfort calls out CM Punk for retirement fight

Donkey Kong

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
From bjpenn.com:

Belfort, who has already stated that his next fight will be his last, spoke to AG Fight about what type of opponent he would like to face in his swan song (transcribed by MMAMania).

“It would have to be an interesting fighter, but not a top fighter”, Belfort stated. “I’ve been fighting good guys before: Dan Henderson, [Chris] Weidman, Jacare [Souza], [Gegard] Mousasi and now Kelvin [Gastelum]. These are all hard fights, so if you can book a smoother fight… What’s the name of that guy from WWE? CM Punk would be a good fight”, Belfort laughed. “CM Punk, let’s get it on. That would be a really good fight.”

Weak sauce from Belfort. I know he wants to go out on a win, but no need for an ammy to die in the cage. Chris Camozzi?

Would watch just to get that final vintage Belfort finish LoL

Literally the LAMEST call out in mma history. I hope his fans are proud.

Punk can take it so I think he'll stay alive, but he'll most likely be out cold.

Labyrinth-gif-3.gif

Funny how some people think he was being serious. If he's offered CM Punk I'm sure he'll take it because who wouldn't want to win their last fight, but if you really think that was a serious call out then come on, get a grip.

Punk is the money fight of middleweight. He is going to blitz vitor in one round and fight the winner of gsp/bisping for the belt.

In all seriousness I don't see Vitor beating any legit competitors anymore so his last fight will be against a bum. Punk happens to be the bum with the biggest ppv attraction. Who wouldnt pay good money to see him get demolished?

<36>
Fuck outta here, what a weak ass callout. Just retire Vitor.

Back