Vitaly Minakov....safe to say will never fight for US org?

Would like to see him back. *shrugs*

Fight contracts don't expire if the fighter turns down fights; they just keep extending with every refusal. You can be sure that the UFC is offering fights to Stipe, and will never release him even if his contract holdout drags on as long as Minakov's.

Thats true if they are still offering him fights but at this point why?

And as for Stipe I dont k now, if he sat out two years, then got stripped and sat out another year plus, I think UFC would drop him.

like I said before, yes for different reasons but they worked out a deal to let Wandy, Sonnen and Mir go. Bigger names than Stipe.

Now Nate Diaz, thats a different story, he's a big name and yeah they would offer him fights to extend his contract forever.

But Minakov is really a nobody, if you polled everyone who watched the last Bellator card I'm betting more than half wouldnt even know he was Bellator champ before. He's someone only hardcore fans know or care about.

Thats why they should just let him go, they cant work together, move on.

A contract that has no time expiration is bullshit and evil. Only a parasite, bottom of the earth, lowlife lawyer would write up such a thing.
I disagree, that's exactly what a good lawyer should do, get the best for his client. It's the fault of the manager and or lawyer on the other side to tell the fighter yeah go ahead sign this.

I heard, and this is just a sherdog rumor, that Minakov signed a multi fight deal and has a lot of fights left. I don't blame anyone but him and his team for signing such a stupid contract. Now he feels he's underpaid and decided to go on strike. And Bellator won't renegotiate probably because they feel is not correct or necessary. Minakov is just fighting for money and I don't think he cares about anything else.

Back