Visited Snap City today while doing Deadlifts...

I do them after back (pullups, rows) and good stretch

Good luck, hope it is nothing serious. When I was younger and stupid, and would try to lift heavy at any cost while sacrificing form, I once tried to deadlift around 600. I broke it off the ground with my back rounded and terrible form, and heard two really loud bangs in my back, they were so loud my training partner looked shocked and heard them too. I dropped the bar in shock thinking I paralyzed myself, and slowly composed myself and felt ok. The next morning I was in severe pain and spent a few days having serious problems moving, but did make a compete recovery thank God. After that, I eventually exceeded that lift with proper form. So, good luck, warm up, and don't sacrifice your form to move more weight.

Rest a week and do not resume deadlift and squat for a month.

and get a mri if your insurance pays

Why would you arbitrarily recommend that he not squat or deadlift for four weeks? Why not five? Ten?

My point was, your post sucked.

Why would you arbitrarily recommend that he not squat or deadlift for four weeks? Why not five? Ten?

My point was, your post sucked.
eat my pants.
Everyone would raccomend to rest a while and get an examination.
4 weeks seems the minimum
but he should see a doctor, prior to resume the lifting
Surely he better to not load again his back before being aware if he has a bulging disk or just a muscle strain.

eat my pants.
Surely he better to not load again his back before being aware if he has a bulging disk or just a muscle strain.
Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

eat my pants.

Seems, eh?
Is that your medical opinion?

Back