Virus pop ups

Honestly, we see these threads constantly but imo the ads and popups are vibrant and colourful, much better to look at than discussing mma

High level autistic shitposter here.

Can confirm. Ads are much better than 95% of my shitposts. You're better off reading the ads.

' Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. '
- Tze

' Not MMA, greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! '
- Tze

' Sherdog = greeeeeeeeeeeed! So bite me! '
- Tze

95%? You wish!
tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

' Let's suck the mods... they need to be paid! So, all is good, shit spewing all good! Banned??! Maybe, but its not about the mods or even the stage - It's about the passion that never dies! Pride never dies! '
- Tze

Yeah it's definitely made me come here less

I have ad-block, so it's not so much an issue for me. But I definitely understand the frustration there. Anyone else having issues with not staying logged in? I always tick the 'stay logged in' box, but every time I close Chrome, I get logged out.

This shit is seriously getting rediculous, I can't even look at a thread for 5 minutes. Get it together sherdog. Sad!

Welcome to Sherdog, Mr President! Now please go back to doing something more important. Like getting angry at television shows or CNN.

Literally about to post this. Also it's on multiple devices I've used my normal android my secure iPhone on VPN. You should never need an ad blocker on any of these devices for a legit site. With that said it never happens whIle I'm in desktop mode on a mobile device. Soooooo uh fix the mobile version of the site maybe?

I can't live without my VPN.

Hmmm, I use Mac PC and iPhone and this is not happening. I am in Indonesia, if that matters..

The official response is "become a paid member and you won't see ads"

Honestly, we see these threads constantly but imo the ads and popups are vibrant and colourful, much better to look at than discussing mma
Yeah we should add a new subforum to discuss the ads.

Back