Virus pop ups

DynamoTheGreat

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This shit is seriously getting rediculous, I can't even look at a thread for 5 minutes. Get it together sherdog. Sad!

Only on phone is this an issue for me, but yeah its beyond a joke lately

Or maybe some chick who calls herlself hotholes39 is really into me and hacking my phone.

On your phone get an ad blocker. Mine works great.

Free online.

Samething kept happening to me the other day.

Literally about to post this. Also it's on multiple devices I've used my normal android my secure iPhone on VPN. You should never need an ad blocker on any of these devices for a legit site. With that said it never happens whIle I'm in desktop mode on a mobile device. Soooooo uh fix the mobile version of the site maybe?

Honestly, we see these threads constantly but imo the ads and popups are vibrant and colourful, much better to look at than discussing mma

It just happened when I 1st came in this thread. Shit is overkill

So the addblocker helps for mobile phones?

Honestly, we see these threads constantly but imo the ads and popups are vibrant and colourful, much better to look at than discussing mma

You were one of those guys who really did buy Playboy magazines for the articles, weren't you?

You were one of those guys who really did buy Playboy magazines for the articles, weren't you?

No i bought them for the popup tit sections in the middle.

same here. Mine made an awful beeping sound. Got a blocker and it's been all good

Its hard because all i have is a phone. Step it the fukk up, hate these ads

Back