Vintage Musician photos

15873316_10211601316293582_5705791005018051021_n.jpg
heart

I heart this picture

The Legend Himself....Jon Nodtveidt ( Dissection & The Black) R.I.P

Some old rare photos of some Legendary band...that's for you to guess though

15894792_10211628686057809_5405931394657572752_n.jpg
haha sorry last one. Couldnt resist this power stance.

13557066_1101926489878442_604652412_n.jpg

Only session I know of where Hasaan Ibn Ali was both photographed and recorded.

Last edited:
Class photo Jimmy!
Thanks man. I remember rocking out to " the boys are back in town" since I was a little kid and only found out later they had a huge catalog of equally great songs! RIP

Thanks man. I remember rocking out to " the boys are back in town" since I was a little kid and only found out later they had a huge catalog of equally great songs! RIP
Yeah that's the way it went in the states.Unless there was a program director @a particular radio station who may like a song then the "popular"import from Eire is what yous got!
Truly fucking sad really because unless you searched beyond your local disc spinning robot twat you got shite in the way of other killer music!Just two for me that never charted in the states were **Dancing In The Moonlight & **The Rocker. Aye right,but what the fuck does a Mick know??)

Yeah that's the way it went in the states.Unless there was a program director @a particular radio station who may like a song then the "popular"import from Eire is what yous got!
Truly fucking sad really because unless you searched beyond your local disc spinning robot twat you got shite in the way of other killer music!Just two for me that never charted in the states were **Dancing In The Moonlight & **The Rocker. Aye right,but what the fuck does a Mick know??)
I know man, classic rock radio is so lame man. There are so many awesome non singles that most people would like, but they only appeal to the lowest common denominator. You are right about those two songs....I also dig cowboy song and jail break, those should of been hits!

I know man, classic rock radio is so lame man. There are so many awesome non singles that most people would like, but they only appeal to the lowest common denominator. You are right about those two songs....I also dig cowboy song and jail break, those should of been hits!
No doubt my friend both killer tunes!Cheers!

Stevie Ray Vaughn backstage with Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top
02000051.jpg
My favourite out of the entire lot of all the pictures posted!!Out of all the musicians,bands i've met and or listened to,SRV is my personal "god"!It maybe because of how absolutely gracious and humble he was plus the fact he was just SO fucking talented!I miss the man more than i miss family members i've lost ffs! Is that a personal picture or a find? Gibbons looking cool as well! Plus i was only 14 when i met him.

Last edited:
20170105_102817.jpg Not a great copy of the original but still cool none the less :D

Back