Vince McMahon to Give XFL a Reboot

One time trump ordered double meat in his sandwich at subway and didn’t get it so he made Jared go on a diet to lose weight so he could be the spokesperson and then told him to hire kids and download stuff so he could t so the share prices and invested in Quiznos

Personally, I think he might be thinking about buying a existing football team, it's basically the easiest money you will ever make if you ever get one.

And the claims that the NFL are suffering from Trump are widely overblown. They are suffering from a generation of great talent retirement and the next generation hasn't found their Icons yet...shits normal and their still killing the ratings
He filed trademarks for "UFL" and "United Football League" though were reports I read.

Now that would be interesting. I'd kind of like to see more squashes in MMA--not replacing good fights, but adding to the schedule. Let prospects build their names with squashes to open big cards, for example. Or a recently crowned champ can get a squash for his first defense. Only problem is that it's real and people could get hurt or have their careers shortened by being on the wrong end of those. More special attractions would be cool, too (like Couture vs. Toney).
Paging Akira Shoji, and Dajiro Matsui. Please report to the Octagon.

The LFL is awesome.

The one chick that absolutely blew up some girl at midfield and grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it on the sideline.... please marry me.

That chick would wife you brah

Paging Akira Shoji, and Dajiro Matsui. Please report to the Octagon.

So basically:

9DzsWbW.jpg

Next champion your up...

EPIC!

What's her name... calling her "that chick" in bed seems like it would end in a Lorenna Bobbit type incident...

I’m asking myself why I’ve been watching football this whole time and not what you just posted. That’s the most manly display I’ve seen on the field in a while....except with an incredible ass

I’m asking myself why I’ve been watching football this whole time and not what you just posted. That’s the most manly display I’ve seen on the field in a while....except with an incredible ass
I'd watch more but I watch YouTube primarily at work while on lunch break and I'm literally the only male in a 30 something person office and all the females are over the age of 32 at minimum... which means by the time I get home I just want to zone out at the gym or on my Xbox and I forget to watch more.

I'd watch more but I watch YouTube primarily at work while on lunch break and I'm literally the only male in a 30 something person office and all the females are over the age of 32 at minimum... which means by the time I get home I just want to zone out at the gym or on my Xbox and I forget to watch more.

My condolences my friend. When I was pre-dental I was the only man in the office as well and I don’t have to tell you it’s fascinating watching women being nice to each other then ripping each other apart seconds later behind their back

My condolences my friend. When I was pre-dental I was the only man in the office as well and I don’t have to tell you it’s fascinating watching women being nice to each other then ripping each other apart seconds later behind their back
Wish I could drink and eat popcorn at work frankly when it goes on.

Now that would be interesting. I'd kind of like to see more squashes in MMA--not replacing good fights, but adding to the schedule. Let prospects build their names with squashes to open big cards, for example. Or a recently crowned champ can get a squash for his first defense. Only problem is that it's real and people could get hurt or have their careers shortened by being on the wrong end of those. More special attractions would be cool, too (like Couture vs. Toney).

I think a lot of times, the non-UFC orgs do that; not necessarily on purpose but because of lack of depth in the roster. I agree there is somewhat of an ethics issues of making a large mismatch like that though I hope we never get to the point where fights can't be made aside from a rankings system. Belts make sense to have something in place but outside of that, you are just limiting some good match ups for the fans.

I'm sure if Vince did get in, he would do the spectacle type atmosphere like Pride with a top heavy roster and some special attraction match ups. He would really blur some lines if he had a promotion cause I think he'd almost force his top stars to do WWE scripted type things to build up rivalries/matches. Would be interesting to see the attempt. It also would be like a larger scale instance of when they had TNA and Bellator (I think it was Bellator?) co-promoting things.

I think a lot of times, the non-UFC orgs do that; not necessarily on purpose but because of lack of depth in the roster. I agree there is somewhat of an ethics issues of making a large mismatch like that though I hope we never get to the point where fights can't be made aside from a rankings system. Belts make sense to have something in place but outside of that, you are just limiting some good match ups for the fans.

I'm sure if Vince did get in, he would do the spectacle type atmosphere like Pride with a top heavy roster and some special attraction match ups. He would really blur some lines if he had a promotion cause I think he'd almost force his top stars to do WWE scripted type things to build up rivalries/matches. Would be interesting to see the attempt. It also would be like a larger scale instance of when they had TNA and Bellator (I think it was Bellator?) co-promoting things.
If TNA wasn't such a goddamn dumpster fire so far up shit creek it's on a glacier that would have been interesting.... but TNA IS a dumpster fire on top of a glacier so it was awful.

Rumors that Vince McMahon wants to reboot the XFL are officially more than just rumors.

Today the WWE revealed to the Securities and Exchange Commission that McMahon has sold about $100 million worth of stock, and that he did so “primarily to fund a separate entity from the Company, Alpha Entertainment LLC, which Mr. McMahon established to explore investment opportunities across the sports and entertainment landscapes, including professional football.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-of-wwe-stock-as-xfl-reboot-plan-continues/

Vince's buddy President Trump devalues the NFL with the full weight of the office of president. That creates a situation where an alternative football league might make inroads against the wounded NFL.

That is an abuse of power and office. Quite transparent. But I'm sure you courageous defenders of the wealthy will find a way to spin this to something illegal Hillary Clinton allegedly did.

About 10 years ago I posted something like this on a sports message board as an April Fools joke. I enjoyed the XFL in 2001, but there was just too much competition from other sports. He had better be prepared to lose a lot of money for several years. He will be pouring tons of money into it hoping that it somehow gains traction later. The truth is, the sports market is saturated as it is. NFL and MLB dominate in the Fall and Winter. MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA basketball dominate in the Spring. His best bet would be to have the XFL in the late spring and into the summer. But, even then he is unlikely to generate enough interest from consumers to turn a profit.

Rumors that Vince McMahon wants to reboot the XFL are officially more than just rumors.

Today the WWE revealed to the Securities and Exchange Commission that McMahon has sold about $100 million worth of stock, and that he did so “primarily to fund a separate entity from the Company, Alpha Entertainment LLC, which Mr. McMahon established to explore investment opportunities across the sports and entertainment landscapes, including professional football.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-of-wwe-stock-as-xfl-reboot-plan-continues/

Vince's buddy President Trump devalues the NFL with the full weight of the office of president. That creates a situation where an alternative football league might make inroads against the wounded NFL.

That is an abuse of power and office. Quite transparent. But I'm sure you courageous defenders of the wealthy will find a way to spin this to something illegal Hillary Clinton allegedly did.
Lol waaaaaahhhhhhh

Didn't he lose a billion dollars the first time?

Which opponent to the NFL did Trump's stupidity single-handedly tank? I don't think it was the XFL. Was there another league competing with the NFL at some point?

I remember reading that he lost $60 million. He obviously has done quite well with the WWE, and has some cash to kick around. I don't believe the result will be any better this time though.

A fine waste of time, resources, and human capability.

Back