Vince McMahon to Give XFL a Reboot

Well, I could do the whole Saudis/Israel thing, but I think you know that.

And then you discover that pretty much everyone is trying to influence us in one way or another. Those damned South Koreans and their Gangnam Style money are corrupting us into being mean to the Norks.

More football is more football. Plus I'd love to see McMahon and Trump lose another few billions.

And then you discover that pretty much everyone is trying to influence us in one way or another. Those damned South Koreans and their Gangnam Style money are corrupting us into being mean to the Norks.

Yeah, and everyone would take as much money as they wanted from banks, if their wasn't laws against it.

Maybe we should move to the honor system with our banks. We will just leave the money ungaurded, and expect people to do the right thing. I'm sure that will work out.

If you could put his business decision into a GIF it wouldn’t look like this

7DtkXF.gif

stunner4.gif

BitesizedWeightyAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb.gif

stunnervince1ly.gif~c200

tenor.gif

In what way did the Saudi's or Israelis influence the election that you're finding objectionable?

I'm not talking about the election. Im talking about Trump acting in Israel, or the Saudi's interests, and not the American people's interests.

Can't imagine (well I can, just not in this instance) that Trump was trying to make space for Vince's long-dreamed-of garbage pet project that already tanked once.

It's more of that 4D Chess we keep hearing about.

If there's one thing we know about Donald, it's that he's unimpulsive and calculating in playing the long game.

Bout time we get a minor football league. They can recruit and pay kids before they even graduate high school, and let them play.

Also Lavar Ball, the Father of the century is starting his own BBall League and will recruit youngsters and pay them

Lavar Ball, and Vinny Mac daddy should get together. And do football, and basketball. Eventually they can do soccer, hockey, and baseball.

I love to see Lavar Ball in the WWE though.

Why dafuq is this in the WR? Can the mods please move this to right forum?

LiAngelo Ball is not on anyone draft board. He sucks obviously. I think he should start a wrestling career. He is 6'5". He will have an awesome gimmick and backstory too.

Do you honestly believe that Trump used his position as sitting president to devalue the NFL just so that Vince could start up an alternative football league?

That's nuts, but Trump's feud with the NFL probably influenced McMahon's decision. I'll bet that if this goes through, the XFL will make it clear that the players are not to have opinions that might upset the president.

Sounds like a bad idea. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried a hand at an MMA promotion though.

Now that would be interesting. I'd kind of like to see more squashes in MMA--not replacing good fights, but adding to the schedule. Let prospects build their names with squashes to open big cards, for example. Or a recently crowned champ can get a squash for his first defense. Only problem is that it's real and people could get hurt or have their careers shortened by being on the wrong end of those. More special attractions would be cool, too (like Couture vs. Toney).

True story. Crackhead mayor and perpetual @HomerThompson gif Rob Ford's Niece played in the LFL.
The LFL is awesome.

The one chick that absolutely blew up some girl at midfield and grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it on the sideline.... please marry me.

The LFL is awesome.

The one chick that absolutely blew up some girl at midfield and grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it on the sideline.... please marry me.
Definite wife material.

Personally, I think he might be thinking about buying a existing football team, it's basically the easiest money you will ever make if you ever get one.

And the claims that the NFL are suffering from Trump are widely overblown. They are suffering from a generation of great talent retirement and the next generation hasn't found their Icons yet...shits normal and their still killing the ratings

Back