Vince hates Latinos

As far as language goes = I think 17% of the US population speaks betters English than Big Nak (who I love) so it's not a language issue.

Blacks are pretty well represented on the roster and on commentary. Over represented even on commentary but that's fine.

I will continue to hammer this.

African Am=12% population.

Latinos still 17%.

2 Latinos on the roster.

Previously you could add ADR, Sin Cara and Rey.

WCW had a much more representative Latino roster even if they were all midcarders.

Even TNA gets this shit with LAX and Konnan.
Maybe they will bring in more soon, the women seem to be their equality priority for now. Also Jack Swagger is the worst booked champion than Khali and Mysterio in my books and he's a big jacked white boy.

Maybe they will bring in more soon, the women seem to be their equality priority for now. Also Jack Swagger is the worst booked champion than Khali and Mysterio in my books and he's a big jacked white boy.

I'm not on a mission here but just noticing how utterly ridiculous the Latino situation. Sheamus was also shite.

I'm not on a mission here but just noticing how utterly ridiculous the Latino situation. Sheamus was also shite.
I'm surprised more mexican and Japanese wrestlers weren't brought in when they started the 205 division but I think it's just a weird coincidence that won't last long. I like him as a performer but yeah he's probably in the discussion too.

Blacks are pretty well represented on the roster and on commentary. Over represented even on commentary but that's fine.

I will continue to hammer this.

African Am=12% population.

Latinos still 17%.

2 Latinos on the roster.

Previously you could add ADR, Sin Cara and Rey.

WCW had a much more representative Latino roster even if they were all midcarders.

Even TNA gets this shit with LAX and Konnan.
I dig a WCW reference at any time. But the race problem on Latin peoples in WWE is not much more extreme than society.

For a quick statistical look:

4 Latin champions (8% of total) making this is roughly half under-representation. Given recent gains in Latin population and the general bias against minorities in all societies this isn't that bad. You'd expect it to be worse given human nature.

1 biracial black champion (1%) making this eleven fold under-representation. Unlike Mexicans, the biggest Latin pop, blacks are native English speakers who often have athletic backgrounds and are tall.

Del Rio sucks and yet he won both world titles multiple times, so...
Bringing up Konnan in 2017? LET ME SPEAK ON THIS.

everyone forgetting about Gran Metalik, well 205 Live forgets him too

anigif_enhanced-14505-1434132454-2.gif

It's marketing. Wwe base is white males. So who should be on top? A clean, cut white guy who looks good and can talk. Other than the NBA, that's why every pro league wants.

Latinos aren't big guys. That's why they play soccer and baseball.

Seth Rollins got a Puerto Rican stepdad. Does that count?

EDIT: Mexican stepdad, as per Rex.

Last edited:
True how many Latino's have been WWE Champion?

Giant Gonzalez should of held the strap

Back