VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

I suspect theyl all get more to do
Like ubbe is clearly gonna bang lagatha

Now, wouldn't it be a nice twist if the way a son of Ragnar kills her is with another miscarriage? She barely survived losing the last one.

LOL

But for real, do you think that Ivar is the kind of character that people are going to want to tune in for? Is he really fit to carry a show? Who are our good guys?
The good guys? In the show about raiding and murdering?

The good guys? In the show about raiding and murdering?

Every show needs someone to root for. It's like I said earlier to BMMA, in the first couple of seasons Ragnar may not have been a hero exactly, but we found some goodness in him and something to like about him.

Every show needs someone to root for. It's like I said earlier to BMMA, in the first couple of seasons Ragnar may not have been a hero exactly, but we found some goodness in him and something to like about him.
Ragnars older son and Bjorn have the nice guy aura.

Hes awesome. Said a while back he has some of the same intrigue that Ragnars character had, but with a much darker twist. Feel like hes going to be a fantastic character.

Yep I said after Ragnar died that Ivar and Bjorn are the only characters that interest me right now. What I hated about Ivar though is the crawling on the ground. Now that he's got some wheels I'm ready to see him take some heads home.

Lagertha is hot and all but I hope she is killed soon. Her storyline is shit.

I was ready to see her and Ragnar hook back up but now that's not happening I'm ready for her to die. Maybe in the great viking raid would be good but they looked so dominant that I'm not sure anyone will die in that.

Definitely a weird filler-type episode. Was actually rooting for Ivar and Ubbe to take out Lagertha, then Bjorn showing up at the right time seemed too convenient. Just a weird rift now between Bjorn and his brothers due to Lagerthas revenge. Also feel that they are taking their hatred for Rollo too far, i.e. "once a betrayal always a betrayal".

And the part at the end with Bjorn forcing himself on Astrid seemed about as pointless and out of place as Yidu.

WTF are you talking about Rollo betrayed his own people and killed a shit load of them. For the second time. That's not taking it to far that's exactly how they should react. Trusting Rollo only works until it doesn't for Rollo then your fucking dead.

A bit frustrated with Lagertha's actions. She knows from the seer that one of Ragnar's kids will eventually kill her. It's no secret that Ivar and Ubbe want revenge for their mother's death. Lagertha clearly doesn't want to kill them because they're Ragnar's sons but she doesn't take any extra precautions either like imprisoning or banishing them.

Last episode they tried to kill her but the fight was averted due to the arrival of Bjorn. How come Ivar, Ubbe and the rest of the conspirators are still walking around freely afterwards? Let's say they're putting it all aside for the sake of gathering an army to avenge Ragnar's death, the situation still doesn't sit well with me.

Looks like Bjorn is on the verge of being infected with a case of assholitis. Unfortunately, every character in the later seasons get infected with this disease.

Young Alfred in Vikings looks uncannily similar to the old Alfred in The Last Kingdom

A bit frustrated with Lagertha's actions. She knows from the seer that one of Ragnar's kids will eventually kill her. It's no secret that Ivar and Ubbe want revenge for their mother's death. Lagertha clearly doesn't want to kill them because they're Ragnar's sons but she doesn't take any extra precautions either like imprisoning or banishing them.

Last episode they tried to kill her but the fight was averted due to the arrival of Bjorn. How come Ivar, Ubbe and the rest of the conspirators are still walking around freely afterwards? Let's say they're putting it all aside for the sake of gathering an army to avenge Ragnar's death, the situation still doesn't sit well with me.

At least it's consistent. Lagertha has always had a fatalistic self-destructive attitude towards the Seer's prophecies. She just assumes that fate is fate doesn't do shit to try to change it.

Bjorn stated they are his brothers and he understands the situation.

Best season so far... vikings best show in the past 5 years.
Fuck westworld and got. Saw them and LAME. Prefer non fiction mixed with a tad of fiction.
Fuck gay dragons and robot gay shit!!

Yep I said after Ragnar died that Ivar and Bjorn are the only characters that interest me right now. What I hated about Ivar though is the crawling on the ground. Now that he's got some wheels I'm ready to see him take some heads home.

I thought it was quite effective work that they had him slowly crawling toward Lagertha along the ground, yet it was intimidating and frightening as he struck the pike into the ground each time and dragged himself a few inches.

Over the last number of episodes, they have rightfully earned that being intimidating and not pathetic.

Last edited:
Best season so far... vikings best show in the past 5 years.
Fuck westworld and got. Saw them and LAME. Prefer non fiction mixed with a tad of fiction.
Fuck gay dragons and robot gay shit!!

the_epic_rainbow_dragon_by_miazzy.jpg

d26fd7ab6972aa230579817771931c25.jpg

I wish more shows would study female characters like Lagertha. Instead they make unbelievable scenes that just make me want to turn off the tv and puke. Had to do it again for that show Containment.

WTF are you talking about Rollo betrayed his own people and killed a shit load of them. For the second time. That's not taking it to far that's exactly how they should react. Trusting Rollo only works until it doesn't for Rollo then your fucking dead.

Rollo didnt just kill those people for no reason. He was offered his own Jarldom in France(something he could not get back in Norway), and the French King also was willing to turn out his own daughter to get Rollo to turn against the other Vikings. He would have never had any of this back in Norway since he was subservient to his brother.

Ragnar also knew of the slaughtered Wessex settlement, told noone and did nothing, and even killed the one survivor who made it back to Kattegat to protect his own name. So they are not so different.

Back