VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

Glad for the reminder that this kicks back off tomorrow. I would not have remembered.

Hopefully we're in for something badass.

Glad for the reminder that this kicks back off tomorrow. I would not have remembered.

Hopefully we're in for something badass.

More like probably something weird as hell like usual and mediocre D Level Game of Thrones Combat. I'll still watch though.

More like probably something weird as hell like usual and mediocre D Level Game of Thrones Combat. I'll still watch though.

The first two (maybe three) seasons are among the best TV I've ever seen. The last couple of seasons fell off a bit but were still enjoyable enough to stick with the show.

For me, when they killed Athelstan the show immediately dropped a couple of notches. There was no call for that shit.

But I hope they're able to reach the heights of the early seasons again before they wrap everything up.

Glad this comes back no tonight. I noticed the quality dropped once they decided to do more episodes. They should have left it as is if they were just going to do more episodes with filler crap.

My body is ready.

My body is ready.
My Body wants Lagertha so bad. She is the Ultimate Alpha female.

From the preview im seeing it looks like Ragnar is whispering in a lot of peoples ears.

My Body wants Lagertha so bad. She is the Ultimate Alpha female.

From the preview im seeing it looks like Ragnar is whispering in a lot of peoples ears.
She is a fucking knockout.

Acquiring this right now and going to watch here in a bit. Considering how well loved this show is around here, I'm kind of surprised this thread isn't blowing up.

Acquiring this right now and going to watch here in a bit. Considering how well loved this show is around here, I'm kind of surprised this thread isn't blowing up.
Honestly didnt know it was back until I saw this thread. Havent seen shit on tv promoting the new season.

Honestly didnt know it was back until I saw this thread. Havent seen shit on tv promoting the new season.

It's weird, for every other premiere we had people waiting by the TV with the Vikings Sherdog thread pulled up just waiting for the shit to start. But for this one, it's like no one knows.

Idk if I'll watch or just wait for the season to finish so I can binge watch it all.

I do love my blondie n Rollo tho. Tho Rollo look awful with that cut hair *sigh*

It's weird, for every other premiere we had people waiting by the TV with the Vikings Sherdog thread pulled up just waiting for the shit to start. But for this one, it's like no one knows.
Seems like a lot of people lost interest with the last season. It wasnt as good but I still greatly enjoyed it.

Fuck em lol.

Seems like a lot of people lost interest with the last season. It wasnt as good but I still greatly enjoyed it.

Fuck em lol.

It was definitely a weak season and proof that they made a mistake in shooting for a 20-episode S4, but I still enjoyed it enough to stick with the series. Hopefully part two will be better than part one.

The History Channel has been promoting it like crazy for at least 3 weeks.

Okay, well weird as it is since Sherdog loves Vikings and it's already had time to air around the world and be turned into a torrent, I guess I'm first when it comes to talking about the S4 Pt 2 premiere.

I thought it was pretty good. Just a few random thoughts:

* Not sure what to think about Lesbian Lagertha. And what was the whole thing about Lagertha's new lover and the wet nurse and "I'm old enough to be your father" and "what a crazy thing to say?" I took it as an implication that Ragnar is her dad, but unless I'm forgetting something from a previous season, I'm not getting how that works. Especially since Lagertha and her are doing the business.

* But speaking of those two (Lagertha and that bitch) I enjoyed the martial arts demonstration near the beginning of the episode.

* Sometimes time jumps really annoy me. I think this is one of those cases. How do you just go from young Ragnar to Old Man Ragnar like that? I feel like we missed so much. So what exactly has Ragnar been up to? What adventures has he gone on? All we really know is that he took off and was gone for a long time and now he's back. I can't help but be curious about what he was doing. Proposed spinoff: The Adventures of Middle-Aged Ragnar.

* Pretty interesting developments with Ivar. Clearly he is the son that will be focused on and the path has been set to push the rest out of the way. Now he and Ragnar are going to go to England. I'll be curious to see how this works out.

* What's up with Rolo? Is he just gone now? Ragnar is headed to England . . . the other sons want to go do random shit in other parts of the world. I guess Rolo might come into play once Ragnar reaches England. Otherwise is he just done?

@BisexualMMA Bro, we're ready for you to come in and drop your keyword:

Filler

Now bring it on, c'mon!

All depends what they fill this season with...

I called where it was going early in the last season and, sure enough, they summarily amputated the filler (Chinese drug lady, whips and chains guy, etc.) before finally resuming the actual story in the last couple episodes.

All depends what they fill this season with...

I called where it was going early in the last season and, sure enough, they summarily amputated the filler (Chinese drug lady, whips and chains guy, etc.) before finally resuming the actual story in the last couple episodes.

Are you going to watch?

Back