VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

I'm watching this show on and off, and find it quite enjoyable. Seasons 2 and onwards seem a lot better than the first, like it has found its style.
But it still cracks me up everytime they show the mist-covered mountains and waterfalls of Kattegatt. Real life Kattegatt coastline is notoriously low and flat, the exact opposite of the fjords shown in the show. Its like the writers had the mouth of the Baltic confused with the Norwegian Sea.

Last edited:
Update: July 22, 2016

Comic-Con Trailer for Second Half of VIKINGS Season 4

Hope Ivar has enough charisma to potentially carry the show.

Aw yeah in for more fine ass Rollo and my bad bitch blondie :alienfinger

Didn't know it would be back for fall tho o: damn my lil heart just swelled up. I'm so happy lol

Hmm, that trailer looks okay, but kind of dark. I hate to say it, because I have loved Vikings from the beginning, but I've felt like it has strayed farther and farther away from the show that I first fell in love with.

Looks like they might be on a path to recover from what they did over the last ten episodes.

I have to admit I don't like the look of that kid of Ragnar's, that reminds me of this douche from Beverly Hills 90210.

David-beverly-hills-90210-3158840-304-400.jpg

Hopefully some Saxons get slaughtered

as always they put together a fabulous trailer, cant wait until it starts again

Do any of the women on this show age at all?

Heathen invasion and Ragnorak vibes here. Looks awesome.

Praise be to the Odin, Thor and JUST BLEED God (they're all drinking and smiting buddies)

For me the best part is Lagertha attacking Kattegat. Hopefully she will finally put Aslaug's head on a pike.

I'm watching this show on and off, and find it quite enjoyable. Seasons 2 and onwards seem a lot better than the first, like it has found its style.
But it still cracks me up everytime they show the mist-covered mountains and waterfalls of Kattegatt. Real life Kattegatt coastline is notoriously low and flat, the exact opposite of the fjords shown in the show. Its like the writers had the mouth of the Baltic confused with the Norwegian Sea.

Plus, isnt Kattegat a modern Dutch name for that area rather than an old Viking name?

Looks like in the trailer that Bjorn and Rollo end up raiding a city in North Africa.

Update: July 26, 2016

WWE Superstar Edge Joins the Cast of VIKINGS Season 5

Adam-Copeland-072616-Dragonlord.jpg

Adam Copeland, former WWE Superstar Edge, is set for a recurring role in the upcoming fifth season of the hit History drama series Vikings.

Copeland will play Ketill Flatnose, a fierce and brave warrior, chosen by Floki to be one of the leaders of the Viking party intent on traveling to Iceland to set up a community there. He joins Jonathan Rhys Meyers who was previously announced as joining the Season 5 cast.

Copeland previously recurred on Syfy’s Haven and next will be seen in WWE’s action-thriller Interrogation.

WWE Star Edge Joins ‘Vikings’ Season 5 In Recurring Role

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back