VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

That is a great trailer. Just cant wait that long to finally see what they do with John Rhys Meyers. He is a great actor. I want to see him in something iconic. This Heahmund is going to be like Uhtred from The Last Kingdom I bet.

Wasn't a huge fan of the last season. That trailer was great though, but it just doesn't feel the same without Ragnar. Hopefully Rollo comes back at some point but I doubt it.

Update: October 10, 2017

New Character Teasers and Poster for VIKINGS Season 5

hOn7wof.jpg

I just can't get over everyone following Ivar.

The dude can't walk ffs. Yeah, he looks like a fucking white walker with his creepy ass eyes, but he can't use his legs!

For some reason though, seasoned warriors are supposed to fear and follow him? Ignore him killing his brother?

Just feels like the showrunners are propping him up and trying to get us to believe he's a force.
you realise ivar was a real person, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_the_Boneless

Damn season 4 is all over the place. It's still a very entertaining show though. I watched 1-17 in just the past week lol.

- Junkie Ragnar sucked
- Moses Ragnar sucked
- Timeline jump was out of nowhere and I can't tell which kid is which.
- I don't like the superficial shit.
- First half of the season showing France and Wessex was boring
- Most importantly, how could they end an episode with Ragnar meeting King Harald and then never end up showing the confrontation in the next? I thought that would have been really interesting to see.

+ This show has many cool and interesting characters.
+ I love Queen Lagertha.(But the way she killed Aslaug was not cool)
+ Love seeing them travel the world and clash with other cultures.
+ King Harald is cool, I hope he gets a big part in the future.
harald has been promoted to a main cast member.

you realise ivar was a real person, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivar_the_Boneless

I do, yes. The translation of his nickname leaves a lot to be desired, but most people agree he had some sort of deformity. I just doubt he was a paraplegic. A warrior culture like that, taking orders from someone who can't even stand on his own power?

If he was a tactician, or adviser, I could buy that. A power player behind the scenes, but they're making him out to be some berserker, slaying dudes in a fucking chariot. It just seems so forced.

I do, yes. The translation of his nickname leaves a lot to be desired, but most people agree he had some sort of deformity. I just doubt he was a paraplegic. A warrior culture like that, taking orders from someone who can't even stand on his own power?

If he was a tactician, or adviser, I could buy that. A power player behind the scenes, but they're making him out to be some berserker, slaying dudes in a fucking chariot. It just seems so forced.

I bet they called him boneless because he likes his chicken and steak without bone.

So COD is going the way of Wolfenstein with the Nazi occult angle?

Yes and no...

WWII includes a zombies cooperative game mode, similar to previous entries by Treyarch and Infinity Ward, with its own original storyline set in alternate history and separate from the campaign. The game mode, dubbed Nazi Zombies in reference to its first iteration in Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War, is also set in the events of World War II, as the Third Reich makes a desperate attempt to turn the tide of the war by creating an undead army in the final stages of the war. While the mode is based on science-fiction and is a fictional take on the war, Sledgehammer Games co-founder Michael Condrey said that the story of the mode is based on some "real events". He also revealed that the experience is similar to Dead Space, a third person shooter horror video game directed by both Condrey and Schofield during their work time at EA Redwood Shores.[14]

If you have never watched Vikings on the History channel, you have missed out. The fifth and final season premieres tonight at 9PM ET.

I tried to bring this up in the latest Vikings thread

oh well, I start over again and celebrate

I cant believe this is last season.

Well in best 5 seasons of any TV show in history.

Back