Videos from Real Pro Wrestling

wrestling looks so much cooler without the singlet now the numbers in kids doing it in high schools should greatly increase now that they are allowed to wear rashguards and shorts

Awesome! I remember taping these off the tv when I would get home from school. I just started wrestling then so was always looking to watch whatever I could find and remember what a cool concept this was.

Thanks @Fluffernutter ! This is what I like so much about this grappling forum, people sharing good videos they found to help everyone get better.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

DC had a little more attitude back in the day huh? Not so avuncular in that match.

Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

DC had a little more attitude back in the day huh? Not so avuncular in that match.

This was also when King Mo started to hit his stride in international wrestling. Before this nobody had really heard of him on the freestyle stage, then Cael retired after 2004 and Mo had a shot at the world team spot. So you see his personality start to show in these RPW matches and that then carried with him even more into mma.

wrestling looks so much cooler without the singlet now the numbers in kids doing it in high schools should greatly increase now that they are allowed to wear rashguards and shorts
Ya know, I don't like it. Not only does a singlet look cool if your in good shape, but it gives you very little to grab on too.

Back