VIDEO : Wonderboy and Dern Till weight in face off

Dern Till, that’s pretty good

<[analyzed}>

Dern Till<{anton}>

MMA has the best memes I swear

K2Y9PFt.gif

Don't like till and if it was anyone other than wonderboy I'd root for them. But I hope till smashes him.

That was a joke missing that much weight and was blatantly on purpose.

I am poomped (as till would say)! great respect from both guys

Don't like till and if it was anyone other than wonderboy I'd root for them. But I hope till smashes him.

That was a joke missing that much weight and was blatantly on purpose.
whats the issue with wb? the woddley fights?

Literally can't respect a guy who brags about this...

“I ain’t no welterweight,” he continued. “I’m a light heavyweight in the welterweight division. It should be illegal, what I’m doing. The UFC should ban it but they can’t because I do it naturally and I do it professionally, and no one can do a fucking thing about it.”

whats the issue with wb? the woddley fights?
Yea theres only so much entertainment to high level point scoring karate fights against inferior strikers.

I'm just a bit bored with the safety first.

Till will be all over him. I'm hoping. Then we will see.

Come on Till, silence the bitches of sherdog haha

Yea theres only so much entertainment to high level point scoring karate fights against inferior strikers.

I'm just a bit bored with the safety first.
Fair points. WB is my favourite he also knock out MW champ whitaker

Fair points. WB is my favourite he also knock out MW champ whitaker
It'll be a good fight and imo depends on Darren getting the ko early (and he can) or wonderboy somehow keeping the distance and picking him off and outpointing him in a decision.

It's either a till ko or wonderboy decision in my book.

It'll be a good fight and imo depends on Darren getting the ko early (and he can) or womderboy somehow keeping the distamce and picking him off and outpointing him in a decision.

Fair analysis . I think either the fight is going to the ground, or WB pieces up an aggresive Till on the feet en route to to a KO. cant wait for this one !

Who the fuck boos Wonderboy?

One of the nicest MMA guys out there and he just saved the card.

Bunch of disrespectful cunts.

Who the fuck boos Wonderboy?

One of the nicest MMA guys out there and he just saved the card.

Bunch of disrespectful cunts.
They're from Liverpool.

They aren't human there.

It'll be a good fight and imo depends on Darren getting the ko early (and he can) or wonderboy somehow keeping the distance and picking him off and outpointing him in a decision.

While Till could get a KO, WB has never been finished in MMA...and Till couldn't finish much lesser fighters like Veličković, Ayari and Dalby.I don't think it will be as easy as some of Till's fans think.

I've been saying the 10-year age gap may be the biggest factor and weakness for WB, but that may wash out if Till comes in dehydrated and not fully recovered from the weight cut.

Back