[VIDEO] Well...it's been a while since I been on here...[VIDEO]

ItsArun

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
But I'll show you guys how I've been changing my training style...

check it out..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlpi8N5jMGw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlpi8N5jMGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hope alls is well on your end of the screen, and on your part of the mat lol.

-Arun

Nice man.

Very nice armbar.

Some stand up suggestions.
> Foot work foot work foot work.
> Defense Defense Defense (this is related to the foot work). You can tell a good striker by his defense less so then the punching. Anyone can punch. It's like how everyone just wants to submit rather than sweep.

>When your throwing punches you rise up and lift your chin up <---big no no.

Otherwise you took a nice shot to the chin (props) and clearly you are thinking about how to be better. Nice! keep up the good work.

Learn to right cross.

Nice man.

Very nice armbar.

Some stand up suggestions.
> Foot work foot work foot work.
> Defense Defense Defense (this is related to the foot work). You can tell a good striker by his defense less so then the punching. Anyone can punch. It's like how everyone just wants to submit rather than sweep.

>When your throwing punches you rise up and lift your chin up <---big no no.

Otherwise you took a nice shot to the chin (props) and clearly you are thinking about how to be better. Nice! keep up the good work.

dude...THANKS

I am trying to go solo on this kind of training...I do orthodox jiu jitsu/submission grappling, but I been branching out on my own because I've really been wanting to start training freestyle...
Right now I'm just trying to spread the word and find some efficient strikers to help me work on my game, so far I've already found 2, I'm gonna take some videos of their lessons too, so I'll keep an update..

But yeah as of right now I really am trying hard..I already train traditional jiujitsu (blue belt, gi), but everything else I'm branching out on my own for...

dude...THANKS

I am trying to go solo on this kind of training...I do orthodox jiu jitsu/submission grappling, but I been branching out on my own because I've really been wanting to start training freestyle...
Right now I'm just trying to spread the word and find some efficient strikers to help me work on my game, so far I've already found 2, I'm gonna take some videos of their lessons too, so I'll keep an update..

But yeah as of right now I really am trying hard..I already train traditional jiujitsu (blue belt, gi), but everything else I'm branching out on my own for...

Good for you man that's the way to do it.

I think though it would be worth your while to train at a professional gym for a month and just get the basics of the stand up stance, weight distribution, and how to punch with the core. Once you get a feel for those fundamentals you can just extrapolate from there. The thing is you won't know what you're doing wrong without someone pointing it out. I punched horribly wrong forever (thank you crap-fu) and then took one kick boxing class and now I at least know what to do. Oh yeah, I re-watched your video again and no showboating, LOL.

Awesome man. I think there are some people in the "ask the fighters" board that are looking for fighters. Hey is Kenn still training? Oh and nice armbar why aren't you guys training on the mats.

Good for you man that's the way to do it.

I think though it would be worth your while to train at a professional gym for a month and just get the basics of the stand up stance, weight distribution, and how to punch with the core. Once you get a feel for those fundamentals you can just extrapolate from there. The thing is you won't know what you're doing wrong without someone pointing it out. I punched horribly wrong forever (thank you crap-fu) and then took one kick boxing class and now I at least know what to do. Oh yeah, I re-watched your video again and no showboating, LOL.

LOL...dude, u got aim or myspace?

Awesome man. I think there are some people in the "ask the fighters" board that are looking for fighters. Hey is Kenn still training? Oh and nice armbar why aren't you guys training on the mats.

Yeah I called Kenn up that day to train with us but he's training at an MMA academy near by, I havent seen him on the mat in alil while, I'm gonna hit him up soon for some mat time before his cage fight on the 10th

LOL...dude, u got aim or myspace?

Yeah I called Kenn up that day to train with us but he's training at an MMA academy near by, I havent seen him on the mat in alil while, I'm gonna hit him up soon for some mat time before his cage fight on the 10th

He is thats cool, I heard you are doing pankration soon what day is that?

Back