{VIDEO} Wanderlei Silva Campaigns for Nick Diaz

Cool another V for Vandetta video.

Do they not have twitter in Brazil?

wand 4 life.

f the haters.

man gave me years of entertainment

i like how he says "Diaz"

"gee-uz"

Nick Diaz and Wanderlei Silva... not exactly the deepest think tank in the world.

Wandy been blowin' them big blunts.

Good on you Wanderlei! Maybe some more of the high profile fighters should follow and refuse to fight in Nevada until the suspension is lifted. 5 years is freaking ridiculous.

Good on you Wanderlei! Maybe some more of the high profile fighters should follow and refuse to fight in Nevada until the suspension is lifted.

You want other fighters to limit their incomes when Nick's own brother hasn't made this pledge?

Good on you Wanderlei! Maybe some more of the high profile fighters should follow and refuse to fight in Nevada until the suspension is lifted. 5 years is freaking ridiculous.

Pretty sure Wanderlei's lifetime ban makes his no-competing in Nevada protest pretty useless.

Wanderlei could be fighting in Japan if weren't for the UFC holding his hostage. Its just pure pettiness not releasing when he will never fight for them or in the US ever again. They made millions off the man, the least they could do is let him go his own way now.

I was wondering what Wand was up to.
Good to see his is still .... wand.

Wand is the man. Fuck the new fan scrubs.

Shame we didn't get to see him destroy Sonnen. The guy who claimed to have only started taking illegal substances after he found out Vitor was his opponent despite the fact that the test he failed was done before Vitor was even announced at his opponent. Fail Sonnen.

this was in the related vids for me

Lmao, this was great

Even for MMA, those two are pretty dismal.

I want to defend both of them, as I am fans of both... but I don't have a good rebuttal. Maybe I should say intelligence is relative and both seem brighter than the average sherdogger... whatever that's worth.

Back