***VIDEO: Veronica Macedo SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is now up and the thread is open again. Thank you for participating, hope you enjoy the Video.

Oh my fucking God, I just got to that part

IT HURT TO WATCH

I was cringing pretty hard. She was like '*pause*...eh, I'm not even going there.' Damn.

A little piece of me died inside when I realized my questions were not answered.

<mma1>

That was a great video. She gave very good answers.

She said my names lads.

@Deffid @Tules @Lethal @TeTe

@Veronica thank you for replying to our questions. You seem very pleasant, talented and needless to say gorgeous.

Happy New Year and all the very best on your Career.

Un abraso

Kid

TGArthur got owned/rejected hard. Damn.
not as bad as question 34, "what does that have to do with anything?" :D
thanks for the answers veronica "foot of fury" macedo
tpgLmgkHKp-16.png

She would make a great Sherdogger.

Video is now up and the thread is open again. Thank you for participating, hope you enjoy the Video.

13:00 Man, Veronica is such an MMA noob she thinks Pride was before she was born!

Wow, I'm surprised she wants to stay at BW. Don't know if that's ideal for her, but I wish her all the best.

Thanks Lethal and Veronica.

First i'd like to say @Lethal really took the Q&A's to the next level by including a video with the answers, it's much more fun listening to the fighters talk and seeing their reactions to the questions.

I would also like to thank Veronica for answering all the questions including mine, she's very well spoken and i liked her answers. I'm looking forward seeing you in the cage again Veronica, best of luck in your career <40>

She REALLY loves Portugal...<{yearp}>

Also, she pretty much said fuck weight cuts, she is so undersized in that division <6>

Oh boy...looks like Veronica wants to stay at Bantamweight. I sincerely hope she drops to 115. 135 is filled with heavy hitters. She doesn't have to be handicapped strength and height wise. Andrade is a muscular 135 and was able to drop down to 115 and dominate there.

@Lethal thanks for putting this all together. I thought it turned out great.

And I never realized how much I like the name Veronica until I heard her say it. Loved the accent.

Damn, Veronica is so gorgeous i cant watch the video, lol... Thanx @Lethal
Anytime. She was already popular but after that video she'll be getting a lot of new fans

<40>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back