***VIDEO: Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up.

Its funny I don't speak Spanish but I could tell Valentina's Spanish pronunciation is spot on.

Thanks to Valentina, and all involved in making the video happen. Was really nice to see something like this happen on Sherdog.

@ghostmann Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I know the fans here on Sherdog really appreciate it.

Thanks to Ghostmann and Sherdog for putting this together. This Q & A seemed esp. difficult to put together so I appreciate it.

I'm surprised she picked here in New York as the venue she'd like to fight for the title. She's making this fight with Holm even harder to decide who to root for.

The second half of the interview questions should be out early next week.

If your question did not get answered this go around, I will see about getting them answered either live or recorded in the near future.

wow that was cool.

I didn't think she would actually show up and waste her time with us losers. what a great girl. I'm shocked with today's news that she was involved in a shooting in Peru - http://rpp.pe/lima/seguridad/abaten-a-delincuente-que-asalto-polleria-en-chorrillos-noticia-966610;

looks like she's okay but her coach who's also her brother in law and who she speaks of very very fondly was shot.

send your good vibes her way please!

I like her accent. The mixing of Kygyz and Spanish comes out sounding like Russian with a bit of German.

We're very happy she came out the the shooting incident unscathed. Looking forward to seeing her fight in the octagon again.

Nothing to ask but just want to say hi to a fellow UFC fighter. Also, if you ever come to Sydney - feel free to hit my gym and I up (VT1 MMA Academy) and we'll look after ya

Nothing to ask but just want to say hi to a fellow UFC fighter. Also, if you ever come to Sydney - feel free to hit my gym and I up (VT1 MMA Academy) and we'll look after ya
Good chance she will be there sometime in the future, we have already had some seminar requests in that region. Please PM your info. She loves to travel and train. Australia is one on the bucket list. Thank you.

Last edited:
Good chance she will be there sometime in the future, we have already had some seminar requests in that region. Please PM your info. She loves to travel and train. Australia is one on the bucket list. Thank you.
Sherdog...bringing fighters together! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back