*Video* UFC Road to the Octagon: Weidman vs Gastelum

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This may well be the last hurrah for Teh chris in the UFC.

Almost SURREAL to say that after his meteoric rise.

I think he does well early vs Gastelum, but the further the fight goes on favors Kelvin imo.

We're here in the snake oil science lab and business is booming

nothing short of a bloody TKO will restore my faith in the Chris.

Fuck i like both of these guys. I will be rooting for the chris tho, he needs this win much more than Kelvin. Kelvin might be the favorite but i've had a feeling lately that chris will take a close decision ala kelvin vs magny.

I'm trying to figure out why some events get a Countdown while others get a Road to the Octagon.

They're more or less the same thing, just a little different in style.

Fuck i like both of these guys. I will be rooting for the chris tho, he needs this win much more than Kelvin. Kelvin might be the favorite but i've had a feeling lately that chris will take a close decision ala kelvin vs magny.

Yeah, I'm a bigger fan of Teh Chris than Fatselum, due to Kelvins Hendricks-like weight cutting fails. Hoping Weidman has one more rabbit in the hat left.

Looks like his eye is back to normal. I'm glad to see that. I predict The Chris starts his comeback by beating the doughboy.

Idk wtf happened to the Chris cardio' but he's a one round fighter now. At first I thought this fight was only three rounds and thought Chris had a shot. But since it's a 5 rounder, now he's for sure fucked. IV ban did a number on him

Idk wtf happened to the Chris cardio' but he's a one round fighter now. At first I thought this fight was only three rounds and thought Chris had a shot. But since it's a 5 rounder, now he's for sure fucked. IV ban did a number on him

Unless he can somehow get an early stoppage.

7c4.gif

The Chris wins this easily. He has a lot on the line and will be sharp. Until he gets his ass handed to him like BJ Penn a few fights in a row then you can see it's the last hurrah.

Not a fan of Chris but even less of a fan of kelvin (for calling out old ass fighters).

Hoping Chris takes it out fatso and knocks the living fuck outta that shit face kelvin.

Back