(video) UFC Fighters Predict Ferguson vs. Khabib (Bisping, Werdum, VanZant)

Crazy how during these types of videos the only people that pick Ferguson are his friends/training partners and even some of his training partners say that they want Ferguson to win but would put money on Khabib.

Crazy how during these types of videos the only people that pick Ferguson are his friends/training partners and even some of his training partners say that they want Ferguson to win but would put money on Khabib.

And it is crazier that Ferguson has probably the best chance of beating Khabib. If khabib wrecks fergusson, outside of a punchers chance by Conor, nobody has a hope in hell to beat that beast.

It seems that all that Khabib needs to do to become the new Lightweight champion is;

1. Defeat training (don't get injured)
2. Defeat cake (the cake is a lie, repeat 3x every morning)
3. Show up for fight

*Only ones that say Tony: "Tony's my boy so I will go with him."
**People that go with The Bib: Everyone that is not Tony's friend and even Tony's friend like Jouban.

It may be me, but I see this as being one of Khabib's easiest fights stylistically. Tony pretty much broke vs Lee, was giving up the TDD to an incredibly gassed staph Lee, but only Lee was more gassed and just gave up. Khabib has 100x better grappling and a way better gas tank....and oh yeah, he was raised in Dagestan, is 25-0, wrestles bears, so he won't break. Realistically, Tony has shown more of a habit for breaking and gassing than The Bib.

Back