Video : UFC 228 : Fight Motion

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Or rather, SLOW motion.

Some nice, hi-def video high-lights from UFC 228.

That pull counter Woodley stunned Till with was beautiful. That was the beginning of the end.

It just shows you how hard is it to strike vs. orthodox counterpuncher if you're southpaw.

I have no idea what Till was doing jumping in with his hands down like that and his head stationary...

Did he think he can beat Woodley to the punch based on pure speed? He had dominant foot positioning but the combination was supper sloppy...

He should've known Woodley is way faster.

Awesome video, god that right hand by Till looks worse the more I see it.

Awesome video, god that right hand by Till looks worse the more I see it.

Till is lucky it sort of landed on his neck and jaw.

If that was on the chin, he would have gone to sleep right then and there.

I have no idea what Till was doing jumping in with his hands down like that and his head stationary...

Did he think he can beat Woodley to the punch based on pure speed? He had dominant foot positioning but the combination was supper sloppy...

He should've known Woodley is way faster.
He always jumps in like that with his hands down. After watching him against Cowboy, I was really expecting him to get stopped by wonderboy.

Camacho got destroyed.

Wish they showed that sequence where Zabit is agaist the cage dodging punches and counters with a beautiful hook.

Bet against Jim Miller as an underdog against a shitty fighter you deserve to lose. I need to flog and purify myself that wasnt just wrong it was morally wrong.

Or rather, SLOW motion.

Some nice, hi-def video high-lights from UFC 228.

That pull counter Woodley stunned Till with was beautiful. That was the beginning of the end.

Lol people hear commentators say "pull counter," and then spam the word trying to sound "educated"

I bet you dont even know how pull counters are typically set up

A pull counter by old school boxing tradition is when you lean in, draw out the jab, then pull back from it and counter

Like here
LGg1hHk.gif

And here
2nrzk3m.gif

^ now those are real skillfull pull counters over actual other boxers (respectively for MMA and boxing each)

Heck, Wonderboy himself was having a field day hitting pull counters on Woodley's jab
giphy.webp

Wonderboy just didnt know how draw out the jab on his terms to counter, like how Floyd/Conor do.

That's why Woodley is also rudimentary. He doesnt know how to set up and draw out on his own terms...

Woodley like Anderson is all reactionary to the opponent which is very flawed and can be easily disrupted/off set with fienting etc....

Till is terrible. He stepped in with zero setup or misdirection. Completely telegraphed. Till is still very much an amataure himself

Someone like Conor/Floyd would have Woodley so jumpy with their fienting and leadhand game. Woodley would be continually disrupted and would be throwing right hand responses on their terms with them already looking to counter it with ease

Back