Video : UFC 220 Free Fight: Francis Ngannou vs Alistair Overeem

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Nice....UFC released a Stipe / JDS fight for free earlier today, and now Ngannous last fight.

Hyping up next weeks Clash of The Titans.

Ngannou certainly looked scary here, in fact I think he actually scared Reem into fighting haphazardly. Haven't seen Alistair throwing as wildly as this in a long time.

But Francis certainly made him pay for it, dearly. Dang near decapitated homie.

Will be interesting to see how Stipe counter-acts the raw power of The Predator.

24581137_10155988577509810_2023734618_n1.jpg

Reem is back to 205 size. He used to have 40lbs more muscle. Funny. Ngannou is a legit great size hw.

Way more stall time up against the cage than I remember, probably because I was drunk and on the edge of my seat. Ngannou is a damn beast though, can't wait for 220!

in before poster claiming the UFC is doing Overeem a disservice .
Thanks TS

It's hard to believe that's the same guy who ran through the world's best strikers a few years back at the K1 open GP.

He is so far removed from that beast (for obvious reasons) it's sad. I'd love to see Reem call it a day and juice himself happy.

It's hard to believe that's the same guy who ran through the world's best strikers a few years back at the K1 open GP.

He is so far removed from that beast (for obvious reasons) it's sad. I'd love to see Reem call it a day and juice himself happy.

Ubereem was a scary dude, fo sho.

Nice....UFC released a Stipe / JDS fight for free earlier today, and now Ngannous last fight.

Ngannou certainly looked scary here, in fact I think he actually scared Reem into fighting haphazardly. Haven't seen Alistair throwing as wildly as this in a long time.

Will be interesting to see how Stipe counter-acts the raw power of The Predator.

Was that Le Banner I saw in His corner?

actually after rewatching this fight , I was thinking has Overeem commented on the up coming fight between Stipe and Francis as he has recently fought both guys and might have a good Idea of who the real favourite it ???
Also props to Overeem for taking the fight with Francis he told the guy to get in line for a title shot and signed on the bottom line against the dangerous up and comer when the UFC came knocking .

My thoughts exactly, astute observation by you, and muhself.

stupid break up by the ref when they were grappling for positions

he should be charged with manslaughter

seriously though, shouldn't have been separated

Back