Video : UFC 218: The Thrill and the Agony - Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Cageside & backstage reactions and emotions from both the winning and losing sides.

LOL @ Ngannou cringing when shown a pic of him nearly decapitating Reem.

Aldo telling Max he is a great champion = Awesome.

Trevor Wittman is a weird guy. Who smiles while watching their own fighter get stopped by strikes?

Max is such a corny bastard with his weird ties and catchphrases but for some reason I love it

At the end of the day
it is what it is
#josewaldo

He has accepted his weirdness and embraced it.

Aldo speaks english well, wonder why he hides it...

Joe Rogan silently cumming to Ngannou's KO right there. What a stoner.

I like these bits though!

Aldo speaks english well, wonder why he hides it...
He's spoken it well for years. I think he just wants to seem more connected to the Brazilian fans giving all his public interviews in Portuguese.

I always hate seeing 2 of my favs fight each other.

Seeing Aldo go out his shield and Max being a beast, the best part was seeing them able to embrace and show respect for each other. WAR ALDO AND HOLLOWAY!

He's spoken it well for years. I think he just wants to seem more connected to the Brazilian fans giving all his public interviews in Portuguese.
eh, I don't buy that. I think it's just laziness from his part. just like when dedé said that when he had scheduled english teachers for him in the gym he would just ran away

Trevor Wittman is a weird guy. Who smiles while watching their own fighter get stopped by strikes?

Trevor be like

giphy.gif

Gotta love Aldo. Rogan looked like his heart stopped when the Ngannou KO happened lol.

Back