Video : UFC 218: Francis Ngannou Open Workout Scrum

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The Predator answering media questions.

What a likeable guy. Hard to believe, this soft-spoken, laid back guy is such a killer in the cage.

Future Champion

I think EconoReem UD him, but wouldn't be Mad if he Wins.

HW needs younger top contender

Ngannou is a gentleman, very nice and calm guy. He is so likable. I hope he can be champ. Looking forward to his fight with Overeem, its a hard fight for Ngannou.. I still think he is quite raw, but anyhow should be interesting

predator-jungle-hunter-maquette-feature-300158.jpg

Ngannou is a scary fight for anyone at HW. With his knockout power and athleticism, he can give anyone problems. Not sure what his ground game is like though. Regardless...

WAR FRANCIS NGANNOU!!!

1ik7ih.gif

I think EconoReem UD him, but wouldn't be Mad if he Wins.

HW needs younger top contender

Same, Sonny. Reem by UD, lots of movement and point fighting, alot like the Stipe fight. He's not gonna wanna stay stationary against Ngannou.

EconoReem is so technical it's really hard to believe that guy who never faced a top 8 HW will beat him, i wanna believe but maaaaan it's hard.. Looks how Tybura (#8) was outclassed by Werdum, it could easily happen to Ngannou too.. I hope not.

No way this fight goes to a decision. Either Ngannou blows down Overeem's chin or Ngannou after being down rounds gets sloppy and desperate and gets countered with something nasty.

Ngannou is a gentleman, very nice and calm guy. He is so likable. I hope he can be champ. Looking forward to his fight with Overeem, its a hard fight for Ngannou.. I still think he is quite raw, but anyhow should be interesting

Seems like he is working hard on his English too, seems much improved from last time.

No way this fight goes to a decision. Either Ngannou blows down Overeem's chin or Ngannou after being down rounds gets sloppy and desperate and gets countered with something nasty.

That's kind of how I see it too.

Like both fighters, but Overeem's chin might be the deciding factor in this fight. If Ngannou runs through Overeem, he's on his way to becoming the next champion. Stipe's chin isn't that much better the Overeem's.

Should be an interesting fight, Overeem is getting much better at defending his chin and is pretty crafty.

See how Ngannou steps up.

Hate that Ngannou is being pushed up the ranks so quick, granted he isn't exactly young but he has been so promising. I just think Overeem is a step to quick... prove me wrong Ngannou, prove me wrong.

Hate that Ngannou is being pushed up the ranks so quick, granted he isn't exactly young but he has been so promising. I just think Overeem is a step to quick... prove me wrong Ngannou, prove me wrong.
Quick? It's HW you're 3 wins away from a TS there.

('im exaggerating a little but not much he has 5 all quick and exciting too)

Back