(video) Tyron Woodley on Darren Till "If Till misses weight we still gon' fight"

Sounds like Woodley is going to miss weight and come in as big as he can, so hes throwing it out there so that when he himself misses weight he can say 'hey bro, we said we were going to fight anyway!'

source.gif

He'll negotiate and threaten to walk away if that happens. WHo knows who will blink.

Sure...why not. But Trayvon would not have his championship check, where as Till makes peanuts, so forfeiting 30% is nothing, and Trayvon said he would take the fight.

I call his bluff here: he will take it if Till is like with in a few pounds of championship weight, but if he goes full Diaz and is like 10 over, I doubt he takes it.
lol if he is 10 lbs over then they should take his entire purse away. dont come the and tyron has every right to decline the fight if he is 10 lbs over.

Sounds like Woodley is going to miss weight and come in as big as he can, so hes throwing it out there so that when he himself misses weight he can say 'hey bro, we said we were going to fight anyway!'

source.gif

i get the forward thinking but i doubt he misses weight

Sure...why not. But Trayvon would not have his championship check, where as Till makes peanuts, so forfeiting 30% is nothing, and Trayvon said he would take the fight.

I call his bluff here: he will take it if Till is like with in a few pounds of championship weight, but if he goes full Diaz and is like 10 over, I doubt he takes it.
Is there a reason why you're calling him "Trayvon"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back