VIDEO: Tony Ferguson & Kevin Lee Going at it on the Post fight Show

Holy crap, the only thing missing in that drama was Cody

Tony el Cucy will dust that clown Lee, LMAO at calling Khabib, feed Barboza with Lee next please

The Lando comment took the wind under Tony's wings. lee is a savage on the Mic.

I feel like Lee is too young in the game for this fight and Ferguson is a bad matchup to boot. I like Lee vs Khabib because of the style clash at least and Khabib coming from his layoff.

Man Ferguson is fuckin terrible on the mic. He kills Lee in the octagon though.

What was Tony doing? Lee was right just play the reporter role and stop talking about DDT's that didn't happen.

Lee ruining people's lives up in here.

"I think I was robbed by Mike,I was expecting him to put a better fight" <bball2>

What is a DDT? is that a WWE move?
Lets get a real journalist in here

Fn hysterical

Bob Sapp could have used his armpit instead of his chest to crash Nog and that would be a ddt.

DqUrUVw.gif

I don't want Ferguson fighting anyone but Khabib. Ramadan almost over. Book it for Aug/Sept.

The stuff Thony said in the begining to Kevin was 100% scripted stuff, just look where his eyes where.
Shit the new owners of the UFC are turning the UFC to a WWE like show entertainment fast then what I had expected.

Lee is improving rapidly, and in my opinion is already at that level, even if not yet ranked. It's a difficult fight to call, actually.

I don't want Ferguson fighting anyone but Khabib. Ramadan almost over. Book it for Aug/Sept.

Let's see how his body responds and if he keeps himself healthy...

Khabib is a dumb fuck, and is sloppy with diet and training.

I cant say I like Kevin but this guy will take the title soon.
Mark my words

Back