Video: TJ Dillashaw interview on rap station Power 106 LA

13 minutes long?

Where are the cliffs?

This should be a banable offense

I'm at work, can't have the volume on.
Ah, bummer. I'll cliff for ya.

-TJ was married in Mexico. They talk about everyone wanting to vacation in Mexico and Hawaii. His wife is his "backbone".

-TJ wants to fight DJ. Said DJ declined fighting him the first time because he wanted an easier fight to break the title defense record.

-Has no interest in rematching Cruz. Thinks he won the first fight. Says Cruz made him wait and TJ wants to fight DJ so Cruz can "suck it".

-Says his weight is low (137.5 as of before his last fight) so making 125 would be easy.

-Says Faber would be the easiest payday.

-They talk a little about Conor fighting Floyd, and about De La Hoya calling out Conor. Says he'd box Conor for the kind of money he'd make and understands why everyone wants to fight Conor.

-Stone Cold was his favorite pro wrastler. Liked Pro Wrastling as a kid but trained real wrastling and fell in love with that. "They can't do what we do". Respects what they put themselves through though.

-His dad wrastled in college which influenced him.

-Has a kid on the way.

Ah, bummer. I'll cliff for ya.

-TJ was married in Mexico. They talk about everyone wanting to vacation in Mexico and Hawaii. His wife is his "backbone".

-TJ wants to fight DJ. Said DJ declined fighting him the first time because he wanted an easier fight to break the title defense record.

-Has no interest in rematching Cruz. Thinks he won the first fight. Says Cruz made him wait and TJ wants to fight DJ so Cruz can "suck it".

-Says his weight is low (137.5 as of before his last fight) so making 125 would be easy.

-They talk a little about Conor fighting Floyd, and about De La Hoya calling out Conor. Says he'd box Conor for the kind of money he'd make and understands why everyone wants to fight Conor.

-Stone Cold was his favorite pro wrastler. Liked Pro Wrastling as a kid but trained real wrastling and fell in love with that. "They can't do what we do". Respects what they put themselves through though.

-His dad wrastled in college which influenced him.

-Has a kid on the way.
source.gif

giphy.webp

{<huh}

Sadly I have a feeling the UFC will put this one together.

Dillashaw, killahaw, thrillashaw, drillashaw

Presently, my bad. He's currently after the fight with DJ.

Franky, I hope TJ drops to 125 to chase MM because I would love to watch Demetrious fuck him up.

Back