[VIDEO]Silva: I back I back.

All i think about when watching this kind of stuff is leave the fuckin guy alone already, seriously he is out with his family and they are asking him what he thought when he saw the replay of his leg breaking

Absolutely. Let him be. He just got his ass kicked, why Do you have to record every fucking thing.

That's it! He's back!!

Fuck the rehab....schedule a fight now.

Him breaking his leg is bad for the sport? I disagree, but whatever.

"Who do you want to fight next?"
"What did you think when you saw the replay of your leg snapping in half?"

Fucking morans.

What's a Moran?

All i think about when watching this kind of stuff is leave the fuckin guy alone already, seriously he is out with his family and they are asking him what he thought when he saw the replay of his leg breaking

exactly. Journalists are necessary but they deserve some of the abuse they get.

You sir, are a moron then.

You should find a new sport, little guy. This is a sport where people punch, kick, knee, elbow, slam, choke, and try to pry each other's limbs off. I can't imagine why a guy breaking his leg in a combat sport is "bad" for the sport. Is it bad for Anderson? Absolutely. For MMA? Fuck no. Unless you're a pussy who can't handle watching people hurt each other, in which case, see my first sentence: find a gentler sport. Maybe table tennis.

What's a Moran?

1. A deliberate misspelling of "moron."
2. An Irish surname.

NIaT1FM.jpg

How is his leg snapping in the main event anything but bad for the sport? It was shocking.

How is it bad (or good) for the sport? It's simply is a part of the sport. Always has been, always will be. if you consider it bad for the sport, perhaps you just find the sport bad in general. Was it bad for MMA when Hunt cracked Struve's jaw? When Mir snapped Big Nog's, or Timmeh's, arms? If you answer yes, those events all damaged MMA...then we can't have a conversation, because I'm an MMA fan and you probably aren't

Those TMZ guys really couldn't have asked worse questions

Who will be your next opponent?

What was your heaction to the leak break video?

They deserve to be put in there with Weidman, NHB old school rules.

I hope when Silva returns, he just goes straight to LHW. Nothing more to prove @ 185 and I'd like to see him destroy Bader, Shogun, Hendo II, etc. So many fun fights at LHW...

Did he say he didn't have a good relationship with his leg?

How is it bad (or good) for the sport? It's simply is a part of the sport. Always has been, always will be. if you consider it bad for the sport, perhaps you just find the sport bad in general. Was it bad for MMA when Hunt cracked Struve's jaw? When Mir snapped Big Nog's, or Timmeh's, arms? If you answer yes, those events all damaged MMA...then we can't have a conversation, because I'm an MMA fan and you probably aren't

LOl stfu, worst argument i've ever read "it's a part of the sport." If you can't see how something like that might turn some viewers off the sport altogether, the outcome of 168 was bad for everyone involved, even Weidman.

Back