[VIDEO]Silva: I back I back.

i wish he told them off when they asked him about seeing the replay of his broken leg. the medias just ridiculous leave the poor guy alone

He can speak and understand English alot better then he lets on

How do you know? It's very clear his English is quite limited and basic. As someone who speaks a few languages, it's not easy learning a foreign language late in your life and even if you do, expressing your true thoughts eloquently is much more difficult than just getting by and being able to carry conversations.

I think he is ready.

d_7215.jpg

He can speak and understand English alot better then he lets on

That video was a perfect example of his current ability with english. I don't believe he was holding back there, just couldn't find the right words.

Him breaking his leg is bad for the sport? I disagree, but whatever.

"Who do you want to fight next?"
"What did you think when you saw the replay of your leg snapping in half?"

Fucking morans.

I feel kinda bad for him. Sometimes it's like he wants to say something but can't find the right word or expression. It's kind of painful to watch. Imagine EVERYONE wanting to talk to you and you can't understand half of what they say or how to respond properly. Plus it's constant and non-stop wherever he goes.

You sound like you've never been in a foreign language country.

Is normal.

I agree with him saying the leg break is devastating for the sport, generally people don't like to see gruesome injuries, football, basketball, whatever.. It might turn some casual fans away

All i think about when watching this kind of stuff is leave the fuckin guy alone already, seriously he is out with his family and they are asking him what he thought when he saw the replay of his leg breaking

Sadly that is their job. They are paid to be slimeballs. Its cool to see anderson being "him self" though. Seems down to earth. I just wish they would have cut it short rather then asking about the leg. Have some respect for the guy and in general. What did that idiot expect anderson to say "seeing my leg break was a joyous occasion".

Back