[VIDEO]Silva: I back I back.

That was awesome for about a minute and a half. Let the GOAT get on with his night already.

All i think about when watching this kind of stuff is leave the fuckin guy alone already, seriously he is out with his family and they are asking him what he thought when he saw the replay of his leg breaking

Thanks for sharing this video man.

I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

That's cool.

Although when asked how his leg was I was hoping he would say is normal.

I back, trust me I back. I leg you know when I back, trust me, I leg you know.

I would like to play some COD vs the GOAT.

im sure i could beat him muahhahahahaha

I always thought Anderson should have stayed living in Brazil to avoid the media, but from what I heard the Brazilian media hounded him just as bad.

Nice vid. Such a nice guy, family man, humble, makes time for the press for his fans. I wish him all the best... but I want to kill him in COD :)

I feel kinda bad for him. Sometimes it's like he wants to say something but can't find the right word or expression. It's kind of painful to watch. Imagine EVERYONE wanting to talk to you and you can't understand half of what they say or how to respond properly. Plus it's constant and non-stop wherever he goes.

I feel kinda bad for him. Sometimes it's like he wants to say something but can't find the right word or expression. It's kind of painful to watch. Imagine EVERYONE wanting to talk to you and you can't understand half of what they say or how to respond properly. Plus it's constant and non-stop wherever he goes.

I bet when he moved to Los Angeles he never saw this coming.

Thanks for the vid. Good to see him in good spirits.

All i think about when watching this kind of stuff is leave the fuckin guy alone already, seriously he is out with his family and they are asking him what he thought when he saw the replay of his leg breaking

Took the words right out of my mouth

He can speak and understand English alot better then he lets on

YUNOARMA??

Good luck to him on hisa recovery, war Spider.

Back