(video) Shogun Rua on Anthony Smith " I hope to win in any way" UFC Hamburg

I think it's safe to say that the only way this fight ends is via KO / TKO for either guy.

Both these guys are stand and bang warriors with nasty striking.

Doesn't sound like he's oozing confidence, hope he pulls through.

I think it's safe to say that the only way this fight ends is via KO / TKO for either guy.

Both these guys are stand and bang warriors with nasty striking.
Thats what i'm thinking too...

Huuuuge Shogun fan...but i'm a bit worried tbh...Smith is comming for a war. And Shogun ain't the fastest anymore
Just listened to the Undisputed Podcast and he wants it to be a fight like Shogun x LilNog 1...so he is comming for a battle...

Anyway...i wanna see a good one!

Luiz ?
I guess it would be interesting to light up and talk with her about mma.

btw ,
no wmma interviews ? ; )

I'm thinking Shogun takes it by decision

Hoping to win in any way doesn't sound confident

I mean he could win by having the other guy's leg just break for no reason while dancing around

yay?

Yes it looks like that ,
but remember what most of us expected about how Ngannou vs Lewis will end
<OKC16>

How exactly does Shogun win this fight though? I mean I want to see it, but I don't see it.

Shogun's morphing into Cain Velasquez still goes on.

Shogun is getting the Rashad treatment hate it for him his fans i kinda want to laugh.

I was actually really happy this fight got booked it's a lot better fight for Shogun and i would even thou he is the underdog officially he is still the favourite to win in my eyes. Shogun has great bjj and Anthony has absolutely terrible tdd and standing up i would say they are about even at this stage in Shoguns career.

Thats what i'm thinking too...

Huuuuge Shogun fan...but i'm a bit worried tbh...Smith is comming for a war. And Shogun ain't the fastest anymore
Just listened to the Undisputed Podcast and he wants it to be a fight like Shogun x LilNog 1...so he is comming for a battle...

Anyway...i wanna see a good one!
It was interesting to hear how Smith got into fighting mma

just dove right in with no training!

Shogun 30-27 via LNP

Back