(video) Scott Coker welcomes Conor McGregor to attend Bellator 200 "Conor McGregor is a big star"

Coker has not screwed over any of his fighters, as far as I know.

How is he a slime bag?

On the contrary, Coker gave many fighters - such as Rory, Bader, Benson Henderson, Davis, etc. - opportunities to make better money by allowing them to have sponsors. These were the fighters that got paid chump change by the UFC.

If anything, Dana is the slime bag, and Coker is his counterpart.

If Royce Gracie and Tank Abott started calling each other out on twitter tomorrow, Coker would book it ASAP.

Rory was making good money fighting in the UFC. I'm sure he's noticed a decline in sponsorship interest since leaving the UFC. These guys are stars because of the UFC, not in spite of it.

I'm not saying DFW isn't a slime bag, but people act like Coker is some good guy, when he's just as slimy, but fronts as a good guy.

Bellator hoping he acts up again
Conor rushing the cage was probably the biggest spike in popularity they've ever had.

Coker hoping Conor gets fucked up and makes a scene.

Since it’s on tape delay they can advertise it and up the ratings.

Conor vs Goddard happened on some shitshow Ireland card and Spike had commercials up within a few hours and It helped with viewers for an otherwise crap card that I didn’t originally plan on watching

Despite the fact Conor shat all over the Bellator cage (metaphorically) last time he went to an event.

Don't give Conor the idea to do it literally next time he's in a Bellator cage! At this rate it's plausible.

Back