(video) Rory MacDonald vs. Paul Daley intense face off

if rory comes to bang he'll lose, if he fights like he should then he wins easily

Rory actually uses his full MMA game he should have zero problems beating Daley.

Daley's only way of winning is really just connecting a hard KO shot or very close to KO and follow up to finish. Rory can win this fight anywhere it goes. He can easily take Daley down and control him the whole fight if he wants to. Chances are over the course of the fight he can pick him apart on the feet if need be. All Rory needs to do is mix it up and it should be a pretty easy win for him. Just stay out of a boxing match with Daley.

Rory needs to utilize his ground game and he will win. That's what Ward should have done but he insisted on striking with Daley, so he got KTFOed. I think Rory is a much smarter fighter than some of Daleys past opponents, and will utilize his strengths.

After Rory/Robbie, I think he handles Semtex. However, as we all know, Daley has crazy power.

Paul Daley by easy ko. Probably flying knee ko.

I know Rory is a straight killer but did anyone else think he looked a little shook during the staredown?

Rory is on another level than Daley. Of course Daley has a punchers chance, but he can't hang with Rory's elite skill set.

Rory will wrestle him fuck worst than Koscheck did...

Rory is on another level than Daley. Of course Daley has a punchers chance, but he can't hang with Rory's elite skill set.

i disagree the wear and tear will play a huge part in this fight

i disagree the wear and tear will play a huge part in this fight
By the time he fights Daley it will be 11 months since he fought Thompson.. and nearly 2 years since he fought Lawler.. He's had plenty of time to recover.

Back