Video resurfaces of Demi Moore passionately kissing 15-year-old boy

No tongue. Disappointed. That's nothing. Delete.

Where the fuck was I when this was offered? At 15 I was making out with an ugly Asian chick who nowadays makes more money than me.

People have a problem with this, why? Because they imagine other people would have a problem with it if the genders were reversed? Uhh ok.

People have a problem with this, why? Because they imagine other people would have a problem with it if the genders were reversed? Uhh ok.

The double standard. Granted it is but then its snowballed into whining about how unfair current society is towards men and wah wah wah

The double standard is infuriating, although not entirely irrational, but I suppose it doesn't matter, practically speaking, since women her age don't get roles unless they can act like Judi Dench or Maggie Smith.

She can't.

Whats new? Women are a relatively protected/entitled group in western society, and men are not.
This. Its a simple fact that women can get away with things that would send men to jail, things like this.
A man would be apologizing by now.

Can't imagine more than 5% of people have any sort of problem with that, but here they are getting all this attention. What a profitable time to be a whiny troublemaking pussy.

5% of the population controls elections and causes 98% of the social shitstorms of today.

Well if hollywood follows suit with the courts she will be sandbagged because female teachers involved in sexual relationships with students are being prosecuted just like the men these days.

We'll see.

She was clearly drunk, that shouldn't matter either, it didn't matter for Stacey.

To be honest, as much as I'd like to see them eat crow I don't want her hurt over this. She did that boy a huge favor.

Only thing is she has a ridiculous amount of hair growth around her poop hole

19 on 15 is hardly criminal but the fact that she was married at the time isn’t a good look.

If the kid were a brawny and tall 15 year old no one would give a fuck.

Ditto if Demi didn’t look like a grown woman at an early age.

Four year difference. Big whoop. And that kid was probably on cloud 9.

Yeah, I don't think there is really much of a case to be made here. I believe sexual relations is a misdemeanor if they are less than 4 years apart in many states, and I don't even know if a french kiss qualifies as "sexual relations."

Funny how Demi still sounded like she was 50 even at 19 years old.

ITT: Grown men that are bitter they can't have sex with 15 year olds.

I get tired of stuff that seems terrible only because there is a law or something in place. There was no victim here. Let's keep moving.

This. Its a simple fact that women can get away with things that would send men to jail, things like this.
A man would be apologizing by now.

Demi grew up in a screwed up environment I think she was in her teens already screwing older men in Europe before she got her big break in hollywood.

That’s a lucky kid, hairy muff not withstanding

Back