Video resurfaces of Demi Moore passionately kissing 15-year-old boy

Just watched the video, that's not bad at all, no tongue, I see no foul. Kid still probably beat his dick like it owed him money soon as he could. Jesus she was hot back in the day.

If you guys have ever seen the movie Striptease, she cast her young daughter Rumer Willis to play her character's daughter in the movie, including scenes where her daughter walks in on her stripping naked for men on stage and other "age inappropriate" stuff. It's kind of funny because in more recent years after she married much younger man Ashton Kutcher, she became more outspoken against pedophilia, but she does have this history of going after younger men and boys, casting her young daughter in salacious movies, and she also did the movie Blame it on Rio which is about older men hooking up with young girls and where her co-star in the film Michelle Johnson had to get special permission from a judge to do the nude scenes in the movie because she was underage at the time.

Demi moore spoke openly about walking around the house naked with bruce willis, they walked around naked as well as their daughters, also you are right demi and ashton promote intiatives to fight human sex trafficking.

I was about to mention blame it on rio, that was a weird creepy movie, masked as a comedy, michelle johnson that was her very first movie role, she was making out with michael caine, i believe she might have slept with some producers at that young age too, she never became a superstar, the crazy part of the movie is demi moore was the only one who didnt partake in the love triangle.

That kid probably beat the skin off of his dick when he got home.

She probably gave him dome later, he was enjoying it for sure asking for more and she kept giving, imagine saying your very first kiss was to prime demi moore when you were a prepubescent male?

Can't imagine more than 5% of people have any sort of problem with that, but here they are getting all this attention. What a profitable time to be a whiny troublemaking pussy.

Are you the type who likes to argue? It seems you dont like people who Have a different opinion, so you try to find something to argue and fight back with.

What did i say in there has nothing to do with what you are trying to counter me with, i was describing how she looked while kissing the boy yet you are trying to link my observstion with my previous statement which doesnt logically go together, just like how you aligned my intial comment with punishing juveniles you tried to include some arguement that had nothing to do with male and female adults.

You resort to strawman arguments.

I dont know your end game, you seem proudful the type who is always right and creates arguments and enemies with those who dont shre the same view.
You were the one that responded to my posts first, not the other way around. If you don't like to argue, then why start an argument?

105sivq.jpg

Sounds to me like you don't like to have your opinions challenged. But you do seem to love making a bunch of threads in the Mayberry. I don't know what your endgame is:

9a0hhf.png

Go look up the meaning of pedophilia. I suspect it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Oddly enough I remember Demi Moore calling paparazzi "pedophiles" for taking pictures of her daughter when she was 15 (and a lot more mature looking than that kid in the video), so there is some irony there. ;)

I know it isnt , but since any under age case is called pedo tehse days I went for it .

I really think it's an important distinction to make.

Attraction to pre-pubescent and post-pubescent human beings are two sharply different things.

Yeah, it's really no big deal.

It woudn't be any big deal if the genders were reversed either.

A guy could be marked as a sexual offender in some places.

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/14865760.Man_sentenced_for_kissing_14_year_old_girl/

"Robert Smith of Bridge Street, Kington pleaded guilty to the sexual offence of being over 18 and causing/inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

He was 19 at the time when the offences took place between January 15 and February 22 of this year.

Smith was sentenced on Friday at Herefordshire Magistrates Court and ordered to participate in a community sexual offender group work programme."

He was also given a five-year sexual harm prevention order which prohibits him from having any unsupervised contact with any female child under the age of 16, unless consent has been given by a parent or guardian who has knowledge of his convictions.

A guy could be marked as a sexual offender in some places.

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/14865760.Man_sentenced_for_kissing_14_year_old_girl/

"Robert Smith of Bridge Street, Kington pleaded guilty to the sexual offence of being over 18 and causing/inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

He was 19 at the time when the offences took place between January 15 and February 22 of this year.

Smith was sentenced on Friday at Herefordshire Magistrates Court and ordered to participate in a community sexual offender group work programme."

He was also given a five-year sexual harm prevention order which prohibits him from having any unsupervised contact with any female child under the age of 16, unless consent has been given by a parent or guardian who has knowledge of his convictions.

Oh, I'm not saying that there couldn't be legal problems or that some people wouldn't make an issue of it.

What I am saying is that they SHOULDN'T make an issue of it. A 19-year-old guy kissed a 15-year-old girl. Who gives a shit.

She was 19 and married at the time, but if this were a guy she would have to apologize and any studio would drop her lol. I wouldn't mind her kissing me at that age, but in a court of law and society we must be equal and fair she deserves the same treatment as the males and should be shamed as well no gender should be exempt from the same harsh treatmentsv

She isn't doing no friendly type kiss either lol you can see the passion in her eyes if there were no cameras she would blow his brains out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...neral-hospital-kissing-at-party-a8051906.html

https://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/...-people-dont-know-what-to-make-of-it-20171114

this was the 80s, we weren't a bunch of sjw bitchmades back then
let generation dipshit worry about it

Back