Media VIDEO REQUEST from 217 - Bisping vs Gsp ***FOUND - Gsp & Woodley together at Fox desk

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There was a Fox desk interview, I believe pre-fight, where Georges St Pierre sat down next to Tyron Woodley. Can anyone provide a link to this interview?!? PLEASE :)

I don’t know if it was the angle or what but I remember Georges looking much bigger than Woodley and I thought Woodley seemed to be a little intimidated by Georges. I want to see it again because I generally feel Woodley wins that fight but I remember that interview being very interesting regarding Tyron’s demeanor towards Georges when they were face to face.

Please and thank you Sherbros!

***FOUND!!! thanks to @acannxr

Last edited:
House work request:

Does anyone mind cleaning my kitchen seeing as we're lazy fookers delegating work today

There was a Fox desk interview, I believe pre-fight, where Georges St Pierre sat down next to Tyron Woodley. Can anyone provide a link to this interview?!? PLEASE :)

I don’t know if it was the angle or what but I remember Georges looking much bigger than Woodley and I thought Woodley seemed to be a little intimidated by Georges. I want to see it again because I generally feel Woodley wins that fight but I remember that interview being very interesting regarding Tyron’s demeanor towards Georges when they were face to face.

Please and thank you Sherbros!
Are you saying he got alpha'd?

House work request:

Does anyone mind cleaning my kitchen seeing as we're lazy fookers delegating work today

lol. I honestly tried looking for it more than once but cannot find it. Some people are better at this kind of thing or someone else might have more resources.

Dude. You are awesome!
swag.gif

How did you find it?

I did multiple searches in google and youtube using key words ufc 217, fox desk, Woodley, Gsp, etc...
I abandoned google/YouTube searches because those keywords pull up far too much to sift through. I realized that if the interview was ever published online, it would've been done through the UFC on FOX YouTube channel; I went back to their videos that were released around the time of UFC 217 and looked for titles/thumbnails with GSP and voila.

I abandoned google/YouTube searches because those keywords pull up far too much to sift through. I realized that if the interview was ever published online, it would've been done through the UFC on FOX YouTube channel; I went back to their videos that were released around the time of UFC 217 and looked for titles/thumbnails with GSP and voila.

Good stuff. Thanks again man.

Back